"𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 [END]"

TW: Languages, sex

" huh? I didn't still make satisfied yet? " You said to kisaki but kisaki just ignored you " he- " before you finish your word he carry you to the top of the table and he forcefully make your legs wide open.

" Open it for me princess, you don't want daddy to get sad Don't you " he teased you so you may able to open your legs for him, without hesitation you open your legs wide open and he can see your perfect messy lips that your fluid were on the side of your thigh.

Kisaki reached and  slightly rub your wet lips and sucks he's finger were your fluid is " what a messy, but I will make your pussy messier "he said and chuckled.

He licked he's 3 fingers and rub it to your pussy, he pull you to him closer and rub his tip on your clit that make you whine " wait tetta wait! " You don't know if your ready or pretty ready, when he's about to slide his tip inside on you.

You suddenly move on hand on your pussy and make it a Barrier, when you look at kisaki you see a vien popping on his forehead and also an angry expression when he look at you he cool his temperature " why princess is something wrong? " He ask?

You lean a little on the side so he will never see your blushing " are we going to do this ingornt of them? " You ask him because once chifuyu and takemitchi awake they will see how slutty you are.

" Don't worry the drugs were to hard to settle they won't easily wake up. " Kisaki said and smirked, he hold your waist to guide him slide his dick on you.

His dick is finally inside at you sheesh he's so big you can feel his tip hitting your cervix his also deep inside you " I'm gonna move ok?" Kisaki said and move his hips on you deeply.

" Ahh tetta!~ " a moan escaped at your mouth after he begins to be faster he's movement " your such a good girl, for taking me so we'll but I'm still not satisfied " he said and hold you tighter.

You feel your head so empty that you can't think straight when your trying to adjust your body you can't because kisaki was the one who is controlling you, the room is filled with your moan and his groan you try to cover your mouth but you just can't stop moaning.

" Please- " you speak that make caught his attention " use your word princess " he said and make his movement faster " ohh fuck! Give me your babies daddy " you screamed and eyes roll on the top.

Your words make him hard more and crave you more he nodded at you and hold you even more tighter than before so he's cum will never leave on your pussy.

" Ohh fuck I'm gonna cum " he said that make his eyes shut " cum on me, cum on my womb daddy " you respond you can feel your orgasm reaching and his dick twitching inside of you that means that his gonna cum.

A loud moan and groan escaped both of your mouth a hot thick sperm released on your womb, his so sweaty and his gasp on the air.

He finally released his cock on you and a lot of his sperm came off at your throbbing pussy  " well done princess, I can't wait to see your tummy bloated with my kids " he smiled and kisses your forehead.

He carry you on his arms and take you to the bathroom and wash you off before takemitchi and chifuyu wake upp.