Chapter 6

YVES WAS FILLED with disappointment when Rion didn't do anything. She cried on his shoulder, ginawa pa nga siyang taga comfort, and even asked to fuck her for God knows how many times!

Inuwi niya ito at hinayaan na magkulong sa kwarto niya, in his mind, hindi naman siguro ito tanga para magpakamatay. He made sure she ate first even just a little. Wala na din naman nagawa si Yves nang mag absent si Rion sa online class nito. This is how that boy affect her? And fuck him because he's getting affected too.

He can't help but to worry, kahit pa na banas na banas na siya rito.

Kinabukasan maaga pa siyang gumising para ipagluto ito ng almusal. Rion knows how to cook, pero limitado lang din ang alam nito sa kusina, puro pirito ang alam na lutuin nito.

He's done cooking and already bathed, he's well prepared for his work but there's still no sign of Rion. Salubong ang dalawang kilay ni Yves habang naglalakad siya papunta sa kwarto niya na inookupa nito.

"Rion?" Yves tried to soften his voice even though he's already pissed.

No one answered.

"Tangina naman." He uttered under his breath before knocking on the door loudly. "Open this damn door and get the fuck out, Rion!" Nilakasan niya ang boses para marinig siya nito.

Damn, this is the reason why Yves doesn't want to talk most of the time. His true color was showing. The annoyed and hot headed Yves.

Nabitin sa ere ang kamao niya nang bumukas ang pintuan. Nagpamaywang siya nang makita ang mukha nito, her eyes were puffy and looks sleepy. Bumaba ang tingin ni Yves sa suot nito pero agad din nagbawi ng tingin. She's wearing his shirt. May mga damit pa siyang naiwan sa loob, it's still his room.

Marahas siyang napalunok nang maramdaman na unti unti na naman nabubuhay ang pagkalalaki niya. Looks like he need a fucking cold shower again.

"Good morning ha?" Sarkastikong bati nito sa kanya.

"Bad morning. Damn, fix yourself and wear your clothes! You're giving me a boner." He hissed and turned his back on her.

Naglakad siya pabalik sa kwarto niya at kumuha ng bagong damit at towel. Yves knew to himself that he can't calm his dck who's been sex deprived because of that woman. After seeing her face, hindi na siya na a-attract sa ibang babae. Even the sexiest one.

"Yves, yung sinabi ko sayo kagabi..." Yves halted on his step when she heard her soft and sweet voice. Yes, she's now using that kind of voice to him. Na dati ay para sa 'boyfriend' lang nito.

Yves turned around and face her. "Not because your boy cheated on you, you will do the same to feed your damn ego. Why don't you leave him and replace him with a better man? Hm? I think that's better."

She pouted her lips. Hindi talaga ito nag-iisip nang matino pagdating sa lalaki na 'yon. The main reason why he's calling her dumb. Magpapakabobo na nga lang ito, sa maling tao pa.

"Uso naman sa inyong mayayaman ang one night stand diba?" She asked.

Yves squeezed his eyes shut. This woman was really testing his patience. "Hindi ako pumapatol sa may sabit." Madiin na sagot ni Yves.

He can sense that she wanted to argue more, and he can't afford to lose his sanity or else he'll grant her wish right away. He will definitely fuck her where she stand.

Yves took his time showering himself, a triumphant smile stretched out in his lips when he saw his buddy calming down. After that, he wiped his body and covered his lower body with his towel. He doesn't mind if Rion will see him like this.