Chapter 9

"Enough... That's enough for now, Rion."

Yves uttered and pushed her shoulder when she's about to pressed her lips against his lips again. He wanted to smack his head. He claimed that he's not dirty but look what's he's doing right now. He wanted to create a mess out of her badly, but they're inside Isabella's office. He doesn't mind if it's his own office.

Napangisi siya nang makita ang pagkabitin sa maamong mukha nito. Rion was panting and damn his sinful eyes for looking at her delectable boobs, nagtataas baba ang dibdib nito habang hinahabol ang sariling hininga.

"I know you want more. But we're inside Isabella's office, rated pg, remember?" He teasingly asked and grinned mischievously. Yves dipped his head down and give her a peck of kiss on her lips, pabiro pa niyang dinilaan ang pang-ibabang labi nito.

Dahan dahan siyang lumayo rito at tumayo ng maayos. He's hard. Halata naman 'yon sa suot niyang pantalon. Yves messed his hair and flopped down beside her, crossing his legs into four, leaning his back against the sofa. Napahilamos siya sa sariling mukha habang pinapakalma ang sarili.

"Pwede na ba tayong umuwi?" Halos pabulong na tanong nito sa kanya. Yves forehead crease and laugh in disbelief. If those idiots didn't pulled out the stunt on her, he's sure that Rion won't act like these. She's head over heals to her boy toy.

"Are you asking me to do it with you?" Kagat labing tanong niya kay Rion. Pinipigilan ang sarili na humalakhak.

Damn, Yves now finding their situation interesting.

"Oo," derektang sagot nito pero halos hindi na makatingin sa kanya. Yves can't help but to chuckled softly. She's cute.

"Kahit umuwi tayo ngayon, hindi natin 'yon magagawa. I'm busy with my work loads and you have class later, didn't I tell you to prioritise your study?" He asked. Tunog nanenermon.

He placed his tongue inside his cheek when Rion blew a loud breath, napipilitan na tumango sa kanya. Yves shake his head and stood up to clean up, he placed the lunch box inside the paper bag again.

When Yves glance at Rion's direction, wala sa sarili itong napangiti, mukhang kinawawa ito dahil hindi napagbigyan sa gusto. Yves eyed her clothes, she's wearing a tight jeans, mahirap 'yon na hubarin, pero hindi sa kanya. He rolled his tongue over his dry lips.

"Let's go, uuwi na tayo. Madami naman ang nagawa mo 'diba?" He asked impatiently. Rion just nod her head and slowly looked up at him.

Mabilis itong tumayo at sumunod sa kanya, Yves talk to the manager first before pulling her outside the cafe and drag her towards the parking lot, good thing he brought his car, he usually rides the motorbike when he's delivering his friends food.

"Sa likod ka sumakay." He said and pulled out his key. Pinatunog niya lang ang sasakyan at binukas ang pintuan sa back seat, at hinayaan na makapasok si Rion, habang siya naman ay pumwesto sa driver seat.

His car was bugged, thanks to Ryker who prioritise their safety, always. He pulled out his phone and chatted Ryker in telegram..

Yves: Kindly remove your access on my car. I'm going to do something you don't want to watch nor hear. Unless you want to watch live.

He smirked and counted 1 to 10 under his breath. Tahimik na nakaupo si Rion sa back seat, she's playing with her fingers and biting her lower lips, so seductive.

Yves smiled innocently when his phone beeped.

Ryker: Be thankful you have my vote. That's my cousin we're talking about. Enjoy the mukbang fucker!