Chapter 10

~Bane's pov ~

After Jasmine yelled at me she ran away. I wanted to follow her but I was hurt at her words.

I sat on the couch to think about what she said. Was I a bad mate?

No Bane. Your not. She just had a lot of anger and she just happen to take it out on you. If that was her pack then that made her even angrier. You know she will think its her fault they came her.

Your right. She did say she ran away from her pack. She probably didnt mean to say that stuff but it still hurt.

Then the front door open and Jasmine came in. She walked to me and sat next to me. She looked sad and guilty.

"Bane I am sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it, you are the best mate I could ever get. I shouldn't of yelled at you. Will you forgive me?"

I looked at her in the eyes and she did look sorry. I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her.

"I will forgive you princess. But you have to promise me that you wont do anything stupid again."

She then had the biggest smile on her face. She kissed me back and we went to the room. I took off my shirt and she took off hers.

I really wanted to mark her. And what Lucas said that she used her luna voice on him sounded so sexy. I wish I could've heard her. She untied my belt and pulled down my pants.

Can we mark her. Please I need to mark her.

No.

We kissed and she took her pants off.

"Wait. I don't want to rush you. If you are not ready. " I said, concerned if she wasn't ready or comfortable.

"Bane."

She said my name and we looked into each others eyes what felt like forever.

"Mark me." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I hope I wasn't pressuring her.

She nodded her head and I was filled with joy.

~Jasmine's pov~

I told Bane he could mark me and his face lit like a light bulb. He kissed on the lips and then started kissing down to my cheek then to my neck.

He then found a sweet spot on my neck and placed kisses there.

"Here."

Thats what Bane said before he sank his fangs into my neck. It was painful at first but then the pain turned into pleasure.

He started licking the spot and looked at me.

"There. Now no one will come near you again."

Warning. Sex scene coming up if you dont want to read it you can just skip it.

I rapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back and we took off our underwear. He kissed every inch of me and I was enjoying it.

He then went down to my pussy and rubbed it with his thumb.

"You are wet princess. "

"Not my fault." I smiled as he continued rubbing.

"Come I clean you."

I didn't have time to respond and he started licking my pussy. I couldn't help but moan. And I moaned loud.

I could hear Akya howling in the back of my head.

Bane came back up and looked at me.

"Do you want to know whaf you taste like?"

I didnt answer and he took his two fingers and rubbed my pussy again. He brought his hand up to my mouth and I opened it and he put his fingers in.

I licked his fingers clean and he smiled at how obedient I am.

He layed next to me and pulled me closer to him. I was tired and I got comfortable. Bane rapped his arms around me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Bane."

"Yes princess. "

I yawned then said.

"I love you."

I looked at Bane and he looked shocked. He held me tighter and said.

"I love you too princess."

How adorable. They confessed their love. And Jasmine's father knows where she is now and we know why they are scared of her but the real question is.

Why didn't they kill her if they knew she was dangerous. And she was a rare wolf. We will find out soon.

I hope you are enjoying the story. Dont be shy to tell me where I made mistakes. See you later.