Chapter 17

~Jasmine's pov~

After dinner Bane and I went to bed. We layed there in silence for a while. I turned to Bane and looked at him.

"Are you tired?" I asked him.

"No. Are you?" Bane asked me. I shook my head and smiled.

"Then what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Im sure you have a few ideas." I said. Bane smirked at me and pulled me closer to him and kissed me hard.

He climbed on top of me and he took off his shirt. He slowly took off my pj's and I was laying in my underwear. I pulled him closer and he then made a trail of kisses from my mouth to my jaw and down to my neck. He kissed on my soft spot where he marked me. He then whispered in my ear.

"Im going to make you scream my name princess."

I giggled and Bane bite me in my neck where he first marked me. I moaned so loud and Bane licked the spot.

I was try to catch my breath when Bane slowly pulled of my underwear.  He went back to my ear and whispered.

"You are going to love me more after this." Did he just say-

I was cut off by Bane when he slipped his two fingers into my pussy. I screamed but i didn't scream his name and Bane had lust in his eyes.

He smirked at me and pushed a third finger in. I screamed out his name and tried to catch my breath. He pulled out his fingers and saw stars. He kissed me harderthan before.

I then felt his erection and he pushed it into me. I moaned and he started thrusting in and out of me. He started off slow then kept going gaster and faster.

After the last thrust he kissed me and slowly came out of me. I could feel that I came when he was thrusting and Bane kissed me ever so lighty. He layed next to me and held me close to him.

"I love you Jasmine." Bane said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Bane. Im ready." I said. He looked at me with confusion.

"Ready for what?" He asked. I yawned then answered his question.

"Im ready to become the packs luna." I said. I looked at him and he smiled. "We will get everything ready in time but for now lets rest." He said.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

The next morning I woke up and Bane wasn't there. I jumped up and looked around.

"Bane!" I called out. The door opened and Bane came in with a tray of pancakes and a cup of coffee.

"Good morning princess. Sleep well?" He asked.

"I slept well. You dont have to make me breakfast everyday you know." I said and gave him a kiss.

"I know but I want to." He said. He took one of my pancakes and went to the closet.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked. Bane turned to me and said.

"We are going to the pack house to meet with my parents for the preparations for oir coronation." Bane said. The memories of last night came flooding back to me. I felt ready to become the pack's luna and I am not backing down.

I ate my breakfast and got dressed. I took out a black jeans and a red top with white snickers. We went downstairs and went to the car.

We drove to the pack house and I just stared out the window. Bane held me by my thight and smiled at me.

"Your going to be a great luna." He said.

"I hope so." I said and looked back out the window. We got to the pack house and went inside. Bane's parents were waiting for us and once we went inside Bane's mom pulled me aside.

"Ok lets get started." She said.

"Now?" I asked. She nodded and we went to an office. Lily was already there with Abby and another girl. She had blonde hair and green eyes.

Lily introduced her as Fiona. She was nice and we started with the decorations for the coronation.

We went through five books with different types of decorations. I eventually picked a set of decorations.

 I eventually picked a set of decorations

It was beautiful yet elegant. We went over the decorations with the people who would get everything.

The day went by so fast and the only thing we did was choosing the decorations. Mrs Hunter said we would do everything else during the week.

I went to the living room and found Bane sitting on the aofa with his eyes closed. I sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek and he looked at me.

"So what did you do all day?" I asked Bane.

"Oh I did alpha work." He said. I told him about my day and I was exhausted. He lead me to his old bedroom and we decided to stay there until the coronation. We got into our pj's, well I did and Bane slept in his trousers.

We cuddled in the bed and fell asleep once we layed down. I was hoping tomorrow wouldn't be as boring as today was.