Chapter 18

The next day Bane and I was woken up by his parents, Lily, Abby and Fiona. They pulled me out of bed and Mr Hunter pulled Bane out of bed and dragged him out of the room.

The girls gave me an outfit to wear for today. I got dressed and they pulled me out of the room to sort everything else out.

Today was a long day. We had to arrange the seats for the pack. It took whole day cause we had to make three extra copies of it and help the people sort out the decorations.

The went by so fast it was like time was moving faster. The next day we sorted out the food and what to serve. Since it was a whole pack we decided on different types of meats, some salads and other foods.

The next day (Thursday) we went dress shopping for the coronation. I didn't buy a dress. I already had one picked out. Our whole day was spent at the mall.

The friday. I didnt even see Bane yesterday and  I missed him. I got up, got dressed and went out of the room. I got a phone call from the decorater saying that they lost the seating chart.

"What! How could you lose it. I gave you two copies." I asked. I hung up and ran to the office and looked for an extra copy. I heard the door open but I ignored it.

I searched frantically for a copy and eventually found one. I looked up and saw that it was Bane that came in. I walked towards him and kissed him.

"Its nice to see you but I have to go." I said.

"I just got here." Bane said. I smiled and before one of us could say something I ran out of there to give the people the seating chart.

I gave it to them and sat on a chair already exhausted. I got up and went to the living room. Bane was sitting there watching tv. He didn't notice I was there.

I sat next to him and gave a kiss full of passion. I broke the kiss and he smiled at me.

"I missed you. We never got to spend time together." Bane said.

"I know. You know what would be great right now?" Bane shook his head and kept giving me kisses

"Lets go on a run." I said. Bane smiled and agreed with me. We looked around to see if anyone was watching but no one was there. We quickly shifted and ran to the meadow.

We sat under the tree. Its been a week since we've been here. I was enjoying it.

The sun has set and we ran back to the pack house. We went to our bedroom and I took a shower. When I was done I saw Bane already sleeping on the bed.

I layed next to him and he pulled me closer and showered me with kisses.

"We have been apart for far too long." He said. I smiled and he climbed ontop of me. He pulled of my pantie and pushed his fingers in.

I gasped as he entered me. He smirked as I moaned. He put a third finger in and I swear I saw stars. He then kissed me hard and trauled down to my mark. He marked me again.

"Bane!" Is all I could say when he sanked his canines into my neck. He then licked it so it would heal faster. He kissed me on the lips and layed next to me. He held me close and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Abigail shaking me.

"What do you want?" I mumbled. I opened my eyes just to see her and she rolled her eyes. I sighed and got out of bed.

Bane grabbed my arm.

"Stay." He said. Then his mothercame in and took his hand of me.

"Sorry Bane but we have to go see how the throne room looks." Mrs Hunter said.