Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up and Bane wasnt there. There was a note on the nightstand and it said that Bane went to an important meeting.

I got dressed and went downstairs and saw Bane's sister sitting on the couch. She sees me on the stairs and gives me a warm smile.

When I reached the last step my body felt like it was on fire. Everything hurt and I couldn't help but fall to my knees and scream from the pain.

Lily came to me and tried to help but when she tried to help it got worse. She couldn't touch me cause it would burn. Mrs hunter came running into help.

"Lily she is in heat. You need to call Bane." Mrs Hunter said. She got up and ran to a phone and called Bane.

I passed out from the pain. All I could see was darkness then I heard something. It sounded like a door. Then I heard footsteps.

Someone picked me up and I flinched thinking it would burn but it didn't. It started to cool down. I opened my eyes and I smelled Bane's scent.

I looked up at Bane and tried to say something but I couldnt. I forced myself to say something and managed to speak.

"B...Bane."

"Its ok princess." He puts me on the bed and I look at him.

"What happened?" I asked cause I couldn't remember.

"Well. When you went downstairs you fell to your knees and you went into heat."

Thats when it hit me. How did I not know I was in heat. Heat is when a she-wolf wants their mate to mark.

I sighed and looked back at Bane.

"Oh. I still feel hot."

"Yeah well. Your still in heat." He said. I then the most stupidest thing ever.

"Bane mark me."

Bane looked at me with shock and he held my hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head. He smiled and started kissing me and climbed ontop of me. He kissed with a passion. He took off his shirt and continued the kiss not breaking it.

He took my shirt off and started making trails off kissesf rom my mouth down to my neck. I giggled cause I was ticklish in my neck. He then found a spot on my neck and kissed there.

Without warning he sinked his fangs into my neck. It was first painful but then it turned into pleasure. My legs felt like jelly. Bane licked the spot where he left his mark and looked back at me.

He gave me a kiss and the forehead then looked at me.

"You ok princess?" He asked. I nodded my head and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up Bane wasn't anywhere. I looked at the time. 12am. It was midnight and rhe house was quiet.

I went down stairsand found Bane asleep on the couch. I go to him and start kissing him lightly to wake him up.

He opens his eyes and I smile at him.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Its midnight. Come to bed." I said. He got up to look where he was. When he realised he was he rubbed his eyes and got up. He was still sleepy. I helped him to the room and layed in bed.

"What were you doing on the couch?" I asked him.

"Well. When my family left you were still sleeping and I watched some tv. I must've falling asleep." He explained.

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Are you going back to sleep?" I asked.

"Why. Are wide awake know?" He asked. I nodded my head and Bane put his pillow on his head. I laughed and took the pillow off his head.

"Why you hiding?" I asked.

He didnt answer. He was pretending to sleep. I gave him kisses everywhere. He eventually kissed me back and I broke it.

"Good your up. I wanna go on a run."

"Seriously?" Bane asked.

"Yes." I smiled and Bane agreed and we went for a run. I ran to the meadow and Bane followed me. We layed next to each other and looked at the stars.

I am enjoying this.

I know Akya.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. A few minutes later I heard howling. I opened my eyes and got up. We heard the howling again then Bane mindlinked me.

We need to leave. Now.

I nodded my head and we ran back to the house. We got there safely and went to bed.

The sun came out and I didn't sleep at all. The howl was my dad and he was close. He was giving me a warning.

Bane was still asleep. I went to the kitchen and made me some coffee. I then heard footsteps and I jumped out of shock.

"Wow princess. Its just me." Bane said. I sighed in relief.

"Is it because of that wolf?"

"Yes. It was my dad's wolf. Jaxon. He was giving me a warning." I said.

"I couldn't understand his howl. What did he say and also what type of howl is that?"

"My dad and the rest of my old pack learned a new type of howl from the beginning of time. The vampires and witches helps us learn it. Last night my dad howled that if I dont come back to the pack in a week then there would be a war and someone will die. "

I said. Bane looked worried. Then he took out his phone and called someone. He told someome to double the patrols and to make sure that no wolf was to enter our territory without a notice.

He hung up and gave me a hug.

"I will make sure no one will hurt you princess. Ever." He said.

I hugged him back.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you too princess. "