Chapter 25

~Bane's pov~

After our talk with Lydia was the best we ever had. We decided to go through with war.

We came up with a way to get to Scott and get Jasmine back home. Abigail was going to get Jasmine and bring her to me.

Five days later.

We had to plan it out so it could work perfectly. We all agreed to write a letter to Scott saying that if he wants a war we will give it to him and nothing is going to stop us.

Lucas volunteered to go to the blue moon pack and give them the letter.

He came back two hours later and he said the letter was in their territory. They would defiantly read it.

Two minutes later we heard a howl in the far distance coming from the blue moon pack.

"What is he saying?" I asked Lucas.

"I dont speak old wolf so..." "The war shall start in two weeks. Give it you best shot." Abigail said as she came downstairs.

"Thats what he said."

"Thank you Abigail. " I said.

"We will have to train harder." Lucas said.

"I will tell the rest of the pack and then. What happens after that?" She asked.

"After that Bane tells the pack about the war. Then we infiltrate the pack house." Lucas said.

"Good plan. Only we dont know how that place is built and I haven't been there in years. I dont know if the place is still the same." Abigail said.

The door then flung open and Lydia came in covered in bruises. Lucas ran to her and helped her stand up properly.

"They figured out I was a spy. I just made it out. I hearf hour conversation. Its exactly the same after the accident." She said. Abigail then smiled and looked at me.

"What? You know something." I said.

"There are secret tunnels in the pack house. Jasmine and I always uses them to get out of the house when our parents fought. Since Jasmine's memories of me say Im dead it will be perfect for me to get to her." She said.

"Thats perfecf." I said. Lucas took Lydia to the pack doctor and I announced to my pack about the war. They all agreed to join and some would stay behind to watch the pups.

A week has passed everyone was training hard and so was I. Some days there would always be storm clouds but no rain. We all new that Jasmine was using her powers and she was getting good at it.

Some of us would fight in wolf form some wouldn't. We all trained hard and it was getting harder for some of the warriors ro take down Abigail.

She was as strong as Jasmine and everyone was getting injured. I had to stop her cause she was to strong.

She would practice on her one or she would train with me. She was strong but not stronger than me.

Two more days passed and we had five days left before the war started.

~Jasmine's pov~

A week ago my dad said we were going to war and had to train. More like use me as an obstacle for his warriors to level up their training.

Almost half the pack got injured and for some reason it felt good to see them in pain. I dont know why though.

If you listen to me you would understand.

Rather not. I blocked Akya out and continued with the training.

We had five days left before war started and I went on a run to get away from training.

My entire body was sore cause my dad never let me have one break. I fucking hate him.

Zane then came after me and took me back to the field to train. Seriously.

I went back to training and made it harder for the wolves. I would strike infront of them then when they move I would strike them.

It was good to hurt them. Even if we had war coming. After training I ran to my room and locked the door.

After my dad kicked out Lydia I had no on to talk to. I just hoped she was ok.