Chapter 20

I got up and took a shower. Bane was still asleep. I felt bad for waking him up at midnight because of a nightmare I had.

I got out of the shower and put on a blue jeans and black long sleeve sweater.

I left the bathroom and found Bane sitting up om the bed staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a blank expression.

"What's wrong? Your never like this." He asked. I sat infront of him and sighed.

"Its almost like he helped plan my escape." I said. "What if it was all a trap and he is planning something we dont know about." I said.

"No matter what we will stop him." He said. I smiled and hugged him. I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast. I took out the flour, eggs and the other ingredients to make pancakes.

After I was done Bane came downstairs and took a plate of pancakes.

"I didnt say you could have from the pancakes." I said as I flip the pancake.

"Im hungry. What do expect?" He smiled. I gave him a cup of coffee and sat next to him. I ate from my pancakes and stole from Bane's plate.

After we were done I cleaned up and we headed to the pack house. We went inside and about ten pack members were waiting for us.

"Alpha Bane. We spotted Alpha Scott leaving the territory and left this note on a tree." Bane took the note and looked confused.

"What language is this?" I looked at the note.

"Its ancient wolf language. The wolves stopped using it five thousand years ago and was forgotten." I said.

"Do you know the language." He asked me.

"No but I do." Abigail said as she came from the stairs. Obviously eavesdropping.

Bane handed her the note and she read it out loud.

"You left me no choice. You brought this on yourselves. This means war. Unless Jasmine comes back home."

He never gives up.

"I hate him." I said.

"If he wants a war then he will get one." Bane said. Thats when it hit me.

"Thats it!" I yelled. I ran to the library and looked for the book about the blue wolf.

Everyone followed me and I found the book. I looked through the pages and found the one I was looking for.

"Here it says that the blue wolf was a daughter of an alpha and she ran away. She fell in love with a wolf from another pack. They both wanted to use her for her powers and everything lead to war. Then she stopped them." I said

"History is repeating itself." Abigail said.

"Double patrol." Bane said. I closed the book and put it back om its shelf.

"We can not start a war." I said. Bane agreed with me and we tried to capture my dad.

A few days passed and no sign of my father. Bane and I had other duties to worry about so I didnt pay mucg attention to it.

I sat on the sofa and turned on the tv. Its been a long day.

"Luna Jasmine." Someone called out. I looked in the directionof him and saw it was Sam. An omega of the pack.

"Yes Sam. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"There is a rogue in the cellar and alpha Bane is busy in a meeting. Your the only one who can talk to him." He said.

A male rogue. I have to sort this mess out and Im already exhausted. Oh well.

"Ok. Show me his cell."

He led me to the rogue and he seemed a bit young. I entered the cell and sat on a chair.

"Go away." He said.

"I wont hurt you."

"Thats what they all say."

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Derek." He replied.

"Hi Derek. Im Jasmine. What are you doing this side of the forest?" I asked.

"I was kicked out of my pack. For stealing from the alpha." He said.

"How old are you?"

"16."

I fell silent. He turned away from me. Something about this kid seemed very suspicious.

"Ok. I have no mre questions. I guess you will have to wait for the alpha to come and asked the questions." I got up to leave but stopped at the cell door to see if he would try and stop me but he didn't.

I left and Sam locked the cell door. I went back to the comfortable sofa and watched tv.

Three hours later Bane came from his meetimg and I told him about Derek. He then went to the cellar to talk to him. I was thinking if I should follow him or not.

You might want to go with just in case Bane tries to kill the poor pup.

And leave the comfortable sofa.

Jasmine!

Ok ok. I will go. Stubborn dog.

I went to the cellar to make sure Bane didnt kill the boy. I saw him asking him questions. Derek refused to answer and Bane slapped him.

"Bane violence won't solve anything." I said. He sighed and asked the some question.

"Which pack are you from?" Derek didn't answer. Bane got mad and almost slapped him again. I stopped him and took him out of the cell.

"Ok something clearly pissed you off. Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Scott's wolves took out ten of our best fighters." He said.

I sighed and went back to Derek.

"Look if you are part of the Blue moon pack you need to tell me now. It is very important that I know." I said. Derek looked at me and smirked.

"Of course I am." He said. I was shocked. "And the plan worked."

He took out a silver blade and stabbed me in the stomach. Bane then ran in with Sam to stop him. Derek then howled and I heard noises from outside.

Four other wolves came down and knocked Bane and Sam out.

"No." I said in a whisper. Someone then tied my hands and picked me up. They ran outside and took me with them.

I could feel all the blood leaving my body. I passed out amd everything went black.