ꨄ︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿1ꨄ︎

Hello, I'm Y/N and I'm 16years old. It's Saturday today so that means I have a dance class. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday I have my dance class and every Monday to Friday I have school, well every Friday we only have a half-day in school so I immediately left school to go to my dance class.

Today I woke up at 6:30 am and immediately went to my bathroom to take a bath and do my morning routine, after that, I wear some of my comfortable clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I walked downstairs I saw my mom cooking some pancakes and ready to serve. My mom walked toward me and greeted me "Good morning sweetheart" she said while serving me some pancakes, "Good morning mom" I replied. I and Mom started to eat the Pancakes she cook just a while ago.

After a few minutes, I finish my pancakes and immediately went to my room to take the things that I need to bring for my dance class today and immediately went downstairs to bid goodbye to my mom, "Bye mom see you later" I said while putting my shoes on, "Bye to sweetheart, take care" she replied and I went outside the house and walked away from the house.

While I was walking to the bus stop while listening to some music through my earphones, I suddenly bump into someone. While he's picking up his stuff that fell due to the bump, I immediately apologise "I'm sorry, I'm not paying attention to who I'm passing by" I said while bowing, "it's alright" he said and immediately walk away. Weird. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing a cap and a mask.

After that, the bus already arrived so I hop there and sit in an empty seat. While I was on the bus, I was busy thinking about that guy I bumped earlier. His voice seems familiar to me and he was also tall, the same height as that one member of Enhypen, Enhypen Ni-ki. Well, I shouldn't assume that the boy I bumped earlier was one of the members of Enhypen just because him having the same voice as Ni-ki and has the same height as him as well. But I just shrugged my thoughts away and continue looking at the view outside.

After a few minutes, I already arrived at the building where I'm having my dance class. I immediately went inside the building because it was kinda cold outside. I went to the floor where the room of my class was located and when I open the door of the room, there was no one there so that means I arrived early today. I immediately close the door and put my bag on the floor and start stretching. After a few minutes, other students arrive as well as the teacher and we began the Dance Lesson for today's class.

4 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 ✌︎
Our Dance class already ended and I grabbed my water bottle and drink some water due to the exhausting Dance Class. After I drink the water I sit on the floor and rest. While sitting on the floor there's a sudden flashback about the boy I bump earlier, again. 'Why on earth I keep on thinking that' I said in my thoughts. A minutes later I stood up and grabbed my bag and went home.

______________________________________________
𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

This is the first chapter. It was kinda short but I'll make the next chapters longer than this. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy reading this. (This chapter was boring for me)

Word count:663 words