ꨄ︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿5ꨄ︎

Next Day (Y/n's POV)
Today is the next day of me working with enhypen. I went to bathroom to do my daily routine as always you know. After I did my routine I wear my outfit for today's practice with enhypen.

The Outfit:

I went downstairs to eat breakfast, I saw my mom and my brother eating together so I joined them

After a while of eating I brushed my teeth and put my shoes on. Me and my brother are going to the HYBE building together again and this might be our daily routine until we ended our work with enhypen

I hop on the car same as my brother and he started driving. We are already at the building so I went out from the car after my brother parked it. I went inside and yes I was early. There is no one at the practice room for now.

After 14 minutes the door wide open revealing enhypen, well my background dancers mates aren't here yet so I was the only girl here with seven fine men's 'oh shit' I said at my thoughts. When they saw me they greeted me "oh you're here already y/n?" Heeseung asked "you're so early" ni-ki said "oh yes haha, I need to wake up early so I can go here along with my brother" I stated.

"I think we should start doing stretching while waiting for the others" Jungwon said. We started stretching with them but I was alone at the back of them, ni-ki notice it and went to me, "why are you doing stretching all alone here at the back? Move forward so you could join us" he said, "oh haha I'm good here now thanks" I said 'shit my gosh ni-ki don't be so close, I'm melting' I said at my thoughts, "oh um okk" he said simply and then went to the front to join his hyungs.

A minutes later finally my mates are here. Then my mates started to stretch then we now  proceed to practice the choreography. It went well until the part that one part of the dance came, I always did it wrong that made our teacher scold me "Y/n why can't you do this part correctly?stay on focus can you?!?" She said slightly shouting at me, "ok ma'am sorry" I said being tired already, " um excuse me, I would like to offer on helping y/n for this part of the dance" 'holyshit did just ni-ki offer to help me?? Omygosh, this is happening omy' just me dying inside, "if you don't mind ni-ki then you could help her" the dance teacher said.

They started to proceed at the dance while me and ni-ki are at the back, he's helping me with that one part I was struggling. He's sweating already omy 'stop with that mind y/n' "why are you staring at me?" he said while smirking "um no haha that's not what you think I was just spacing out haha" I said sweating, "oh if that's what you say" he said smirking again 'stop with that smirk can you' me in my thoughts.
______________________________________________
𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

Hello guys, sorry for the late update. This is the chapter 5 this chapter is short but I'll make it longer in sooner chapters, enjoy reading!