ꨄ︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6ꨄ︎

Y/n POV
It was already our lunch break, and to be honest the practice was exhausting. I was about to go to cafeteria when someone approached me, its no other than Ni-ki, " hey y/n" he approached me, "oh hi ni-ki, what's up?" i said, "I'm just wondering if we could go to lunch together? And don't worry it's my treat" he said, "oh yes sure" of course i agree i mean who wouldn't agree when your bais in a group is the one who asked you to eat lunch with him.

I was walking to the locker area (of course we backup dancers have lockerkers here) I told ni-ki to go to cafeteria first then I'll catch up with him. As i walked up to locker area my backup dancer mates greet me and of course i greet them too.

Backup Dancer (1): i think ni-ki is interested in you.
Backup dancer (2): oh yeah i also notice that omyyy!
Backup Dancer (1): the way he look at you y/n while you where practicing, or whenever you were doing something else.
Backup Dancer (2): oh and the fact that he asked you to eat lunch with him. 'she said with a smirk'

"oh gosh, yall just assuming things, besides he was just being friendly" I said not believing on them but there are part of me that wanted to believe them but no.

After i took the things i needed, i went to cafeteria to catch up with ni-ki and seems like he already ordered the food, and the fact that he ordered my favourite cheese tteokboki.

"Hey ni-ki, did I took so long?" i asked, "yeahhh you did, but that's ok" he said then i laugh. I sat on the vacant seat in front of him. Before i eat i took a pic of the food in front of me.

 Before i eat i took a pic of the food in front of me

After taking a pic of it, i started eating. While eating i notice the stares ni-ki is giving me so i asked him "um anything good?" I asked, "yes why?" he question, "cause um. Why do you keep on staring at  me?" i asked, "me? Staring at you? Keep dreaming girl" he said, "what??" i said "i wasn't staring at you stupid" he said making me shock at the word 'stupid', "sorry? Me? Stupid? Omyghad" i said in disbelief 🤨, "yes you, stupid" he talked back, "I'm not stupid you idiot" I talked back and he look at me in disbelief "AHHH REALLY YOU!" he said making me run out of the cafeteria, "YAHHH KANG YN!" he said trying to catch me.

While running i saw my brother and he's group member, so I ran up to them, I hide behind my brothers back "YAHH KANG YN where are you" i heard ni-ki yell again, "Umm looking for ng sister?" my brother asked him, "Yes hyung, have you seen her" ni-ki question, "she's here behind me" he said, i pinch my brothers back and said "whyy did you?!?", "sorry sis hehe" my brother said before walking away.

"gosh what is this, a temple run?" ni-ki said, "yes and you are the monster" i talked back to him, "if only you're not a girl gosh" he told me like I'm getting to his nerve, "HEHEHEHE" i laughed like an idiot, "let's go back to cafeteria, we haven't finished our food yet" he said still tired because of the running. "ok idiot" i said grinning, "stop calling me idiot can you?" he said annoyed, "i will, if you stop calling me stupid" i smiled at him making him more annoyed, he rolled his eyes at me and told me "no no no i won't stop calling you stupid" he said now grinning , and I'm the one rolling my eyes at him.

We sat at the our table and finally finish to eat our food, after that we went back to the practice room and since lunch time didn't end yet, we decided to just chill at the practice room to gain our energy back. After a few minutes later we started practicing the choreography again until we perfect the part we're focusing on.
_____________________________________________𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

H͟i͟ g͟u͟y͟s͟ i͟m͟ r͟e͟a͟l͟l͟y͟ s͟o͟r͟r͟y͟ f͟o͟r͟ p͟o͟s͟t͟i͟n͟g͟ r͟e͟a͟l͟l͟y͟ l͟a͟t͟e͟, i͟ k͟n͟o͟w͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟ o͟f͟ y͟o͟u͟ f͟o͟r͟g͟o͟t͟ t͟h͟e͟ s͟t͟o͟r͟y͟ l͟i͟n͟e͟. A͟n͟y͟w͟a͟y͟s͟ t͟h͟i͟s͟ i͟s͟ t͟h͟e͟ C͟H͟A͟P͟T͟E͟R͟6, E͟N͟J͟O͟Y͟Y͟Y͟!!

(ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ 2ᵐᵒⁿᵗʰˢ
ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ⁱˢ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵒⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ, ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱˡˡ
ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ)