CHAPTER 8

Y/n's POV
Heeseung woke me up, when I woke up I realised I'm already at the bus stop near my house, I told heeseung to continue riding the bus to their dorm but he insist and walk me again to my house.

While walking heeseung suddenly asks to make a convo while walking "why do you like dancing y/n?" Heeseung asks while walking and looking at me, "well it does make me happy, and I might say I'm pretty good at it" I say, well since I was young I already dance, it does make me happy. "Ohhh do you want to be a trainee and debut as a k-idol?" He asked, "well there's part of me that wanted to be an idol but there's also part of me that doesn't want to," I said, well I wanted to but hearing those hard parts of being an idol made me want to be a dancer only.

We already got in front of my house, and the lights are off so that means no one is inside, maybe mom's are still at work while my brother is probably staying tonight at his dorm.

"We're here already, thanks for walking me," I said thanking him, "welcome, go inside then I'll get going now, bye! Goodnight!" He said waving, "goodnight hee," I said before unlocking the door, I then wave at him before going inside the house. I got inside the house and closed it 'I locked it of course'.

I went upstairs and drop my things on the bed, and then go directly inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Tomorrow we don't have practice, because Enhypen has another schedule to do, Based on Sunoo they need to attend an interview and then go to a photo shoot, and then they can go home.

Since there's no work to do tomorrow, I'm planning to rest, yes rest because I'm so tired and need some rest.

I lay down on my bed and then immediately fell asleep.

Hii guys, I'll publish the next chapter later! Enjoy!