CHAPTER 10

Y/n's POV
It's now 3:30 pm and I have to prepare because at 4 I need to leave the house.

I went inside my bathroom and took my toothbrush and toothpaste, I brush my teeth so that my breath smells nice. After brushing my teeth I open my wardrobe and think about an outfit to wear, I finally decide what to wear and wear it.
The outfit:

After that, I took my phone and text Jang-mi and Areum

    3 Bitches
    Y/n: Guys let's meet up at the nearest park, you already know what park I'm talking about

    Areum replied to Y/n: Alright!

    Jang-mi replied to Y/n: Ok, see y'all later!

After that, I texted heeseung

    Enhypen Heeseung
    Y/n: Hi heeseung, where are we exactly going?

    Heeseung: Oh let's eat in a restaurant that just opens recently!

    Y/n: where is that restaurant?

    Heeseung: Near the Hybe building
    Heeseung: Let's all meet up in front of the Hybe Building

    Y/n: Alright, see y'all

    Heeseung: See you!

After that, I took my things and left the house, of course, I locked it, and after a few walks I finally reach the park I'm talking about, Jang-mi and Areum aren't there yet so I guess I'll have to wait.

A few minutes later, Areum finally arrived wearing a jumper with a white t-shirt on it. 20 minutes later after Areum arrive, Jang-mi eonnie finally arrived, 'thank God ' Jang-mi is wearing jeans and a white polo with long sleeves.

"Finally, we're now complete jeez," I said frustrated because of how long I waited, "chill Y/n, Mom asked me to buy something before leaving the house," Jang-mi eonnie said, "Anyways, who are we meeting today?" Areum asked, " That's gonna be a surprise!, and I'm sure y'all are gonna be happy to si them," I said excitedly to them, "them? Are they guys?" Areum asked again, "well yes, they are guys," I said replying to her, "are they handsome like your brother?" Jang-mi said rolling her eyes, well Jang-mi eonnie has the biggest crush on my brother Taehyun so I understand her. "Well for me they are handsome, talented, and nice," I said smiling, "We'll then let's go!!, they might be waiting now! " Areum said even tho she didn't know who she gonna meet soon.