ꨄ︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿3ꨄ︎

Next Day (Y/N's POV)
I woke up first and went to the bathroom. After I took a bath I wear my uniform and went downstairs to cook our breakfast.

NI-KI's POV
Today is Monday. Me, Jake hyung, Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung are going to practice for the upcoming HYBE Christmas concert, while Jungwon hyung, Sunoo hyung and Jay hyung are going to school.

Back to Y/N's POV
Me, Areum and Jang-Mi eonnie already eat earlier and now we are walking at the bus stop. Every time I walked in this bus stop, I always remember those scenes I had with that familiar guy. The bus arrive and we hopped inside, we sat at the empty sit at the back of the bus.

A few minutes later we arrived at school and went inside the classroom, good thing we aren't late. The teacher came and starts the boring lesson at math.

After School
I went home alone from school because Areum have a group study while Jang-Mi eonnie was busy with a group project. I notice that it's still early so i was thinking if i should walk to Han River. So yeah i decided to walk there.

While walking to Han River i walk pass HYBE building, when i walk pass HYBE building i suddenly stop walking and thought about 'i want to work there as an artist too'. I was jealous at my brother because he could achieve he's dream as an idol. I audition at several companies but I failed so I just give up.

I was about to walk but I heard someone call my name, "hey Y/N what are you doing here" I turned around and saw my brother Taehyun, "oh, I was just walking to Han River when I passed here" I said, "ohhh, how was school?" He asked, "it was alright, we don't have much school works today" I stated and I notice that he wasn't alone, 'OMG is that?? -' my thoughts was cut off when my brother spoke again, "good, btw this is Heeseung hyung from Enhypen" he said while smiling, "I know" I muttered enough for my brother to hear, "eh oh I forgot you're a fan of their group HAHAHA" he said then laugh, "so you are y/n? Taehyun younger sister?" Heeseung asked, "oh ah haha yes" I stated looking up at him because he's tall, "nice to meet you then" he said smiling at me, "nice to meet you too" I smiled back at him, "I ah should get going, bye" I said, "oh bye sis" taehyun said, "bye y/n, nice to meet you again" heeseung said while waving, I wave back at him.

I continue walking to Han River and after a few minutes I arrived, the view here are so beautiful. I continue looking at the beautiful view and took a picture of it. Then post it at insta.

It was dark already because it 7pm already

after that I decided to go back home ( I decided to just walk and not used the bus to go home) I arrived at home and so no one, ma'am is still not done at work while brother are staying at there dorm but brother often visit here in house. I went upstairs and took a quick night bath and wear my pajama then went to bed and play at my phone.

Heeseung's POV
After me and Taehyun hang out I went back to dorm and saw my members at the living room having their own businesses, Sunoo notice me and greeted me "Hey hyung your back, how was your hang out with Taehun hyung?", " oh it was nice and  I met his sister at front of the HYBE building earlier" I stated while smiling thinking about her features, "was she pretty?" Jungwon asked, "of course she is!" I said with a wide smile on my face, "eyy hyung~ whats with that smile~" sunghoon teased me "you like her don't you~" he continue, "stop, I just met her so don't think about that" I said then notice ni-ki isn't here "where is ni-ki?" I asked them, "ni-ki sleeps early, he's tired because of the practice earlier" Jay stated coming out from the kitchen, "ohh, did he eat already?" I asked once again, "yes" jay said while sitting at the couch.

A few minutes later I stood up and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower then wear my pajama and went to my bed then grabbed my phone and text Taehyun.

I just wanted to be closer to Y/n, why they think I like her, I literally just met her an hour ago but maybe I do have little crush at her

I just wanted to be closer to Y/n, why they think I like her, I literally just met her an hour ago but maybe I do have little crush at her..... I stop thinking about those things and sleep already...
______________________________________________
𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆

Hello readers~
heres the chapter3, i hope you enjoy it.
Still not a long chapter but please I hope you enjoy Reading this. Bye bye, see you guys at
Next chapter

WordCount:840