CHAPTER 21-30

Chapter 21 For Lei Di

    A few minutes ago, in the research institute—the

    vice-principal and Mingjing frantically knocked on the door of Tang Jiuge’s room, and Mingjing wailed loudly, “You open the door for me!!! Ah—my statue!! My tree! My lamp! You pay me!!"

    "Pata." The door was suddenly opened, and Mingjing's hand almost slapped Mo Xuan.

    Mo Xuan glanced at Mingjing coldly, and said lightly, "See you at the military court."

    Mingjing: "...I'm going to put out the fire and plant trees." The

    vice-principal quickly pushed Mingjing aside, his face flushed red , rubbed his hands in excitement, and asked Mo Xuan in a low voice, "Is the little girl awakened!? Isn't she?!

    Sss-level!! Our academy will have a sss-level ability user in the future!!"

    Mo Xuan sideways She turned around, revealing Tang Jiuge's figure in the room, and ruthlessly struck, "I think too much." The

    vice-principal looked at the little girl with chestnut hair and purple eyes, as if thinking of something, and whispered, "Oh yes, sss People with high spiritual power are naturally affected by star power and have the same hair color and eye color as the elements."

    However, the vice-principal quickly became excited again, "It's okay! To be able to make such a noise, it must be very close to the SS level of the SS level! Our academy is going to have a powerful SS-level power user!!!"

    Mo Xuan sneered, ignoring the vice-principal, turned around and walked to the sofa, wanting to take her away.

    Just bowing his head, he suddenly saw Tang Jiuge's long trouser legs revealing white and tender feet as he dangled his legs.

    "Where are your shoes?" Mo Xun raised his eyebrows slightly.

    Tang Jiuge, who was in a good mood after awakening, scratched her head in embarrassment, "I was bitten by the academy's dog."

    "..." Mo Xun was speechless.

    Elder Hope quickly stepped forward and squatted in front of the sofa, "The ground outside is rough, I'll carry Miss Jiuge on my back."

    Tang Jiuge hesitated and looked at Mo Xuan, "It's not good, the elder grandpa is so big. When I'm old, I'll be very tired."

    "He's an SS-level combat attacker, and he's in very good health." Mo Xuan folded his arms and showed no pity for Elder Hope.

    Elder Hope also smiled to reassure Tang Jiuge.

    Only then did Tang Jiuge lie on Elder Hope's back.

    The group walked out of the house. The vice-principal saw that Mo Xuan's face was not quite right, and he was not at ease, so he quickly caught up and asked, "Where are you going? By the way, the little girl's enrollment registration hasn't been done yet. Let's take you to handle it."

    Mo Xuan gave the vice-principal a sideways look, "I will take her to Blue Ocean Academy."

    "What!?" The vice-principal raised his voice, jumped up, and immediately stopped in front of them, "Why You want to go to Blue Ocean Academy?! You are so unkind, Major Mo! Did you come to our academy to rob someone for your alma mater?!"

    "What? I was illegally collected blood for experiments, and even my shoes were bitten by your dog, so why are you staying here?" Not to mention the rest, Mo Xuan was very worried about their move to take Tang Jiuge's blood, no matter how he looked at it. pleasing to the eye.