CHAPTER 41-50

Chapter 41

    Luo Yu was shocked at this time, but he didn't expect Tang Jiuge to dare to attack directly.

    "Hmph, you're really bold!" Luo Yu snorted coldly, his stout legs crossed, the light golden star power aroused, and swept towards Tang Jiuge's side limbs.

    Tang Jiuge naturally wouldn't be so stupid to use her body to resist. She was short in stature and slipped directly from his legs, dodging the fatal kick, and her figure flashed to Luo Yu's side towards his empty chest. Get a punch.

    Luo Yu blocked in time, and stared at Lei Li, who was making a "sizzling" sound on Tang Jiu's singer.

    Thunder Element is really extraordinary, even though it is only D-rank, it can make him feel pain.

    He quickly grabbed Tang Jiuge's arm with his backhand and grabbed Tang Jiuge's arm firmly into his hand. Star power burst out in his hand, and then he directly swung her round arm into the air to smash her on the ground.

    Grass, this person is really bad!

    Throwing people to the ground is not very harmful to the war system power user, but it is extremely insulting.

    Tang Jiuge scolded secretly, mobilized the star power, and a lightning-like thunder element struck Luo Yu's shoulder.

    When he let go of the pain, Tang Jiuge quickly turned from midair and fell back to the ground.

    Before giving Luo Yu too much time to react, Tang Jiuge called again.

    The two of you fought with me for more than a dozen tricks, and Luo Yu finally found the problem.

    Instead of saying that Tang Jiuge wanted to hit him, it was better to practice his moves and dodge ability when fighting against him.

    Whenever he could hit her hard, she would quickly mobilize star power to hit his key parts so that he couldn't continue to exert force.

    Really tm evil!

    Luo Yu finally believed Shangku's words at this time.

    He couldn't figure out how there could be a magician who could be caught by him with star power while reluctantly using mental power, and the speed was so fast!

    If it weren't for Tang Jiuge's occasional frown and bite, he would even think that he was fighting against a robot that felt no pain!

    After a few moves, Tang Jiuge jumped back again, dodging Luo Yu's attack, her eyes were fixed on Luo Yu's body, and she continued to look for Luo Yu's flaws and weaknesses.

    Finally, after Luo Yu's attack failed again, he was obviously impatient, and his waist showed a flaw.

    Tang Jiuge's lips curled into a smile, her voice was sweet but inexplicably cold: "It's over—big guy!"

    She was flexible, and instantly flashed to Luo Yu's right side, and she jumped up with full thunder on her feet and hit Luo Yu right in the middle. the back waist.

    "Hmm!" Luo Yu groaned, and was kicked by this leg, causing him to kneel on one knee.

    However, he stood up quickly, and the D-level power could not pose too much threat to him.

    However, he was about to attack Tang Jiuge when he found that Tang Jiuge had quickly retreated to a distance.

    "Brother Yu! Run!!" Shang Ku shouted at Luo Yu, he knew that Tang Jiuge must have to cast a spell when he opened up the distance at this time.