CHAPTER 31-40

Chapter 31 The object is not right

    Shang Yi's roar suddenly caught the eyes of the students in the cafeteria.

    Tang Jiuge frowned, it was really a narrow road for the enemy.

    Looking at the eyes around her, she wanted to keep a low profile and resolve this matter as soon as possible.

    Tang Jiuge bowed his head and apologized softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was behind me, and I bumped into it as soon as I turned around."

    Shang Yi was even more angry when he saw Tang Jiuge's weak appearance, this bitch is used to this kind of thing, " Do you think it's over with your apology!? You did it on purpose! I won't finish this with you!"

    "..." Tang Jiuge was speechless, why is this person so troublesome.

    She pursed her lips, looked up at Shang Yi, and looked timid, "I really didn't mean it... Otherwise, take off your clothes and I'll wash it for you."

    "Wash it for you!? Will you wash it for me!? Besides, what do you want me to wear when I take it off now!?" Shang Yi will not give her clothes, this bitch must have bad intentions.

    Tang Jiuge lowered her head, pursed her lips tightly, and tried her best to hold back the anger that came up.

    But in the eyes of others, she seemed to be so fierce that she was about to cry.

    When the students around him saw this, someone immediately came up to persuade him.

    "Okay, classmate, she definitely didn't do it on purpose, so don't be aggressive."

    "Yes, she said she's going to do laundry for you, so why bother."

    "She's so short, it's normal to not notice someone behind her . "

    Yeah, she's too short."

    Tang Jiuge: "..." Thank you all, but not to mention being short.

    Shang Yi was so angry that everyone helped Tang Jiuge to speak again.

    She pointed at Tang Jiuge, thinking that she was already C-rank by the new students of the law school, and she might not be able to beat her with a D-rank fire attack, so she finally put down her harsh words: "Tang Jiuge! You wait for me. Go!!"

    After speaking, she left the cafeteria aggressively.

    Tang Jiuge was speechless, wait, wait, how could she have time to play with her.

    She turned around to eat again, and the students around her dispersed when they saw it. At this time, Ji Yu had just returned from buying water from outside, and he didn't notice anything. The two of them had dinner together and then parted ways.

    ——

    "Alas..." In the

    equipment room, Tang Jiuge sighed while lying on the equipment after practicing a set of movements.

    Mo Xuan lifted his eyelids and said in a light tone, "Why, tired?"

    Tang Jiuge shook his head, "No, it's just sad that there is no milk tea in the school."

    Mo Xuan: "..."

    Tang Jiuge Thinking of this, she was so sad. She originally went to buy milk tea happily at noon, but she turned around and found no milk tea shop, and she suddenly collapsed.

    What is the meaning of life without milk tea? What is she saving for?

    Mo Xuan looked at Tang Jiuge, the girl was lying weakly on the equipment, her eyelids were drooping, her eyes were dull, and the corners of her mouth drooped, her whole body was as wilted as an unwatered flower.