CHAPTER 81-90

Chapter 81 The Meaning of the Earrings

    A class passed quickly, Tang Jiuge put away her books and went to the classroom for the next class with her classmates, but the door was crowded and noisy, and the girls were excitedly stuck together for a long time.

    Tang Jiuge raised her eyebrows slightly, and soon knew the reason.

    It turned out that Mo Xuan was standing in the corridor.

    Tang Jiuge immediately squeezed through the crowd and ran in front of Mo Xuan, "Didn't you go back? Why are you here again? Did something happen?"

    Mo Xuan shook his head, and the upper body he was leaning against left the wall, facing him With a little anxious eyes, she reached out and rubbed the top of her hair, and smiled lightly, "It's okay, I just want to stay with you for a while."

    Tang Jiuge was a little stunned, but Mo Xuan put one hand under her neck and pushed it halfway. Take her away, "Let's go, go for a walk in the garden and then take you to the classroom."

    Tang Jiuge followed Mo Xuan's footsteps and looked at him sideways, but she began to bury doubts in her heart.

    After walking out of the crowded teaching building and arriving at the garden with no people, Tang Jiuge finally couldn't bear it any longer. "What happened? Can't you tell me?"

    Hearing this, Mo Xuan blinked his eyes, guessing that he was probably too abnormal to make her think, and bent down slightly to meet her eyes, his eyes were serious and his tone was soft Shen, "It's really fine, I just want to see more of you and accompany you."

    "But...but it's not like he came to accompany me for fifteen minutes between classes." Tang Jiuge's eyes drooped slightly. , looked innocent and sad, and there was a bit of melancholy in his eyes.

    She didn't quite believe it, she always felt that Mo Xuan's cherishing of every moment seemed like something major happened and he was about to leave her and never see him again.

    Mo Xuan pursed his lips slightly, and explained after two seconds of silence, "Tang Jiuge, I can only stay here for three nights. One night has passed yesterday, and there are only two nights left. Besides, you have to go to class during the day, and at night. Sleeping, we don't have many fifteen minutes to get along."

    "!!" Tang Jiuge's eyes widened, she didn't expect this at all. Suddenly, her heart began to feel sour, she was already reluctant, and the bottom of her eyes began to fill up. water light.

    Looking at her appearance, Mo Xuan sighed in his heart, smiled slightly, and reached out to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Don't be sad. That's why I'm with you now, right?"

    Tang Jiuge bit her unconsciously . Lips, in the somewhat blurred vision, a soft smile hung on the corner of the boy's lips, looking at her eyes seemed to have a warm wave of light, which made her heart warm in a mess.

    She suppressed the soreness at the tip of her nose, and tugged at the corner of his clothes. Her eyes were a little hazy, and her voice was soft and waxy, "I won't train tonight, nor will I train it tomorrow, and we won't be together tomorrow. Can we be together..."

    Mo Xun opened his eyes slightly, and his expression was obviously a little surprised. First, because the second half of her words were somewhat ambiguous, but more because she was willing to give up her practice in order to spend more time with him.

    Although it was only a short two days, in terms of Tang Jiuge's temperament that delaying her becoming stronger was killing her, it was equivalent to killing her twice.