CHAPTER 121-130

Chapter 121 It is enough for me to call you Your Highness Princess (1/2)
vote recommended bookmark feedback

AD1
AD4
    630shu, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the fantasy boss who is weak and helpless after time travel!

    Yun Ping walked up to the cauldron, looked at it carefully, and then turned to look at Tang Jiuge, "I understand. Isn't it because you brought me in?"

    Tang Jiuge thought for a while, and looked at Wan Jiuge. Jie Ding looked puzzled, "Da Ding, is that so?"

    Tang Jiuge also took Wan Jie Ding out to refine medicine in the last world, but no one could understand the voice of Da Ding. She often concocted medicine while chatting with Da Ding, and others thought her old humming sound was a characteristic.

    Of course not. Dading thought about it silently, but it was another matter to answer Tang Jiuge, [it should be. 】

    The word "bar" is very spiritual.

    Yun Ping raised his eyebrows slightly. For some reason, he felt an inexplicable...familiar feeling when he looked at this tripod.

    Maybe it's because he's seen a knockoff of this tripod?

    Without thinking too much, he turned back to the topic just now, "What are you talking about imprisoning me?

    " , "I didn't say it, it was Dading.

    Didn't I think you were my uncle before, and you looked very distressed every day, so Dading said that it would be good to just let you in and not let you out."

    "Don't be angry , the big tripod is just a tripod, and I don’t know much about our ethics.”

    “I reprimanded the big tripod sternly at that time! How could I do that!? That’s very inhumane! Isn’t it the big tripod~”

    Tang Jiu While talking, Ge patted the tripod vigorously to make it answer, and carefully observed Yun Jue's face, for fear that he would be unhappy, but the tripod didn't squeak at all, which made Tang Jiuge feel flustered.

    "Is that so..."

    Yun Ping just looked at Tang Jiuge like that for a while, and finally spoke, his tone was light, no emotion could be heard, and the eyes he looked at were somewhat ambiguous.

    Tang Jiuge's heart tightened, and he immediately stepped forward to hold his arm, shaking it anxiously, "Really! I never thought of imprisoning you! You believe me!"

    Yun Ping looked down at the girl in front of her. , Her eyes were clear, and there seemed to be no darkness at all.

    He stretched out his arms around her waist, suddenly smiled, and said softly: "I believe in you."

    Tang Jiuge was relieved, but then he was close to her ear again, and there was a voice that seemed to be sighing. Passed in.

    "Actually, its proposal is not bad, and it's good for you to listen to."

    "!!??"

    Tang Jiuge was startled, his eyes widened, and he couldn't believe that he would say such a thing!

    Yun Ping still smiled lightly, her eyes were watery, but there seemed to be a mass of strong emotions under her eyes, she gently stroked her cheek, "Okay, let's go out, don't stay inside for too long."

    "Ah? Oh, okay." Tang Jiuge came back to his senses, but thinking of so many people outside, he immediately left his embrace and only held his hand.