Chapter 2 The Escape

After Running for about 5 minutes, I finally reached the Masons, and they were on vacation in Ireland and won't be back for a few weeks. I remembered how I would always come over with my brothers when our parents were at work and how I would always surprise them by going through the window. I don't know how but after I snapped out of my thoughts, I realized that I was in front of the back window. I didn't think twice when I thought about what might happen when if the guys caught up to me and tried to lift the window but found out that it was locked. I knew they had no alarms because they believed that since they were in a secluded area, they would never get broken into. Knowing this I quickly ran to the shed grabbed a hammer from in the toolbox and went back to the window and broke the glass. After I broke the glass, I used my hand to break a little more and I unlocked the window from the inside. Which was probably something I shouldn't have done because it was pointless, but I climbed in through the window and because I was in a fright panic, I couldn't place my feet properly, so my ass fell right on the glass. I hissed in pain when standing up because of the glass shards in my back. 'I will deal with it later, for now I need to keep going.' I thought while holding my back with my left hand and started looking for any pair of keys. I found where the keys were held and grabbed a random pair off the wall as I headed to their office. I opened the door and went in, I got out a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote. "I am sorry for breaking the window and taking one of your cars, but I ran into some trouble, and I needed to get away. I will pay you back when I return. I wish you well. -Sara". I put the note on the desk and went towards the front door. I looked out the window and was relieved when I did not see any one outside. I took out the keys to see which car it went to, and the keys belonged to a purple Ferrari and ran to it. As I closed the door, the wolf that was on me before appeared out of the woods and shifted into a human, a FUCKIN HUMAN! Then he turned to where I was, and I felt my breathing pick up a little. He smirked to himself, so I knew that he knew I was there. I quickly put the key in ignition and started the car. By the time the car was on, the guy and his two goons were about 5 ft from the car, so I hauled tail in reverse and turned around before speeding down the road. After a few minutes I got to a paved road and looked in the mirror thing up top to see if I could see the dudes and they were slightly behind me. I floored the gas and sped down the highway going wherever the road lead just going straight. 2 hours of driving later, trying to get as far away as possible, I came across an empty field that looked like it had an old barn on it. I stopped and looked around to see if there was anyone around, seeing that it didn't look like anyone had been here in a while, I silently thanking whoever was looking out for me I stopped in front of the gate and parked the car. I was glad that I knew how to pick a lock so after I unlocked the gate, I moved it so that I could drive through and park a bit away from the main road. After pulling up far enough so that I could lock the gate back up, I did and pulled up to an old barn. It looked to be in the center of the property or at least a decent distance away from the road. After looking around and realizing that if I don't hurry up, I will be in pitch black darkness, I tried to see if I could get a fire going. After realizing that I can't really do that I went to the far corner of the barn and tried to see if there were any snakes or something in the hay that was there. I got a stick that was laying around, I started to remove the spiderwebs away from the corner. I rearranged the hay so that I was more comfortable and laid down. I took a deep breath and started breaking down, mumbling about what happened and why it had to happen to me. After I had calmed down, I started thinking about what I was going to do now. I don't have a place to go, and I sure as hell don't have any family I can just walk up to and say, "Hey, I just escaped from being murdered by a werewolf and I am currently confused as to what the hell is happening in my life." Yeah, I can see how bad that could turn out, well that and my parents told me that we have no family but us so that's not really an option. I sat up and tried to get the hay to set as a pillow but that seems to have problems all on its own. I then thought about how much more comfortable it would be to sleep in the car, so I got up and headed to the door. I felt like I was being watched so I stopped and was about to turn around when I suddenly felt something on my neck. I reached my hand up to my neck and pulled it back to find some sort of very small dart looking thing. The last thing I expected tonight was to be tranquilized. I felt my self about to pass out and I looked behind me to see two people walking towards me. The last thing remembers before passing out, was thinking, 'Please don't let it be the people I just escaped from.' With that, I blacked out and fell on the hay I was on before.