Chapter 7 The Next Mission

Chapter 7 (Sara's P.O.V.)

     "Alright the next mission is a guy named Andy Palmer. Andy Palmer is a male, white and about 237 years old although he looks 22. Species is Vampire. He's been causing trouble lately around Hollywood. He's also the leader of a vamp gang called Fangs in Fire. Andy's been accused of rape, assault, murder, battery, trespassing, and a few weapons charges. According to the info the only reason that the human police haven't done anything is because he always escaped. That or he bribed everyone into letting him go. It's also because he is a gang leader, so they feared for their families. We have his usual hangout places, bars, clubs, and his gang HQ including where he lives." Tristan said.

           "How is it that we have all that information, yet the human police only have what he looks like. I swear that the human police are stupid. What about the supernatural police? Anything from them?" I spoke. I can't believe that they haven't done anything. "Well, that's the thing, by the time that they got there, there was no scent." She said a little confused.

     I told her "Well that makes sense. He is the gang Leader, so he has resources. I think that he might have gotten some wolfs-bane or that one plant that can be used for masking his scent. Or he could have gotten a witch on his side to put a charm on him. There is no way for his scent to just disappear like that." 

    "Your right. Well, they can't be of any help, so we were put on this mission. As for the plan, well I believe you can come up with that because you are the best at that." She spoke. Okay now I am confused. "What do you mean I am the best at that. If you put me in charge of this plan it will be my first time coming up with one. Are you sure?" I asked. 

    "Well yeah, I am sure. Also, you must prove certain things to the Boss. Not just that you can learn quickly and beat everyone in the gang and come up with the most cruel and harmful punishments. You know what now that I say that out loud, I understand why everyone is afraid of you." Tristan answered. I just smiled in response. She has no idea what I can do.

     "So, if I am to make a plan then I need to know when the deadline is to kill him." I spoke. She replied "Well since we can make our own deadline, I say we aim to get it done on Friday night that way we can have it done, and that way we can have a whole week of vacation! Andy has a meeting with his gang on Friday anyway so after the meeting we can go and kill him then. We can observe the area and his tracks in the meantime." She spoke. 

     I replied with "Alright then. We will do that, and we also need to go food shopping now because the only thing this place doesn't have is food, drinks, and furniture for some reason. There aren't any pans or a fuckin fork. I mean what the hell." "Well Bryon prolly didn't do anything because he knows how picky we are." she said. "Yeah, your prolly right. Well, let's go now so I can cook when we get back because I am hungry. How about you?" I said to which she replied, "Alright, let me get my purse then we can go."

     "Get mine too!" I yelled to her. I went up the stairs and out the front door to the garage and opened it. Then I pulled out my phone and called a cab driver. He said he would be here in 15 minutes and hung up. Tristan came outside and asked why I wasn't in the car yet. I told her there wasn't a car and that it was Bryan's fault. I also told her that I already called a cab and that it will be there in a couple minutes. 

      She started ranting so I tuned her out while waiting on the cab. When it showed up, we got in and I told him the address to a Chevy place I looked up. We got there about 25 minutes later. I walked in and the people looked at me weird. I went to the front desk and asked them to get me a list of trucks they have ready to go. They smirked at me and made a list then handed it to me.