Chapter 15 What am I Going to Do?

I was woken up by loud banging from downstairs. I contemplated going to see what was going on or just staying in bed and trying to ignore the noise. I guess I was answered by my door slamming open. I turned my head towards my door to see Tristan coming towards me with a little bit of a worried expression. "What is it?" I asked her, curious to know what might cause her to worry this early in the morning. "Bryan still hasn't shifted back yet." She said in a quiet tone. I immediately got up and went downstairs in a rush. Tell you what though, seeing a werewolf in my kitchen was not a cite I was prepared for.

There stood Bryan, in his wolf form, standing in my kitchen. I glanced at the clock to see that it was about 12 o'clock. So, I slept from whatever time it was yesterday and half of the day today. I am guessing that he stayed in wolf form the whole fucking time. "Did you ever shift back at any given time?" I asked him. He shook his head and barked so I guess that is a no. I let out a sigh and said, "Bryan, and whatever your wolfs name is, shift back right now." I don't want to use my alpha voice because he seems to be enjoying being a wolf, but I might have to. He shook his head and started to jump in place making me a bit upset. I guess I have to use the Alpha voice. "Bryan, shift back now."

A couple seconds later, He is now naked in his human form. "How the hell did you talk like that?" He asked me. "I am an Alpha werewolf, since I am an Alpha, I have something called an Alpha voice. It lets me enforce commands that I give if a werewolf in my pack doesn't listen. Or if we were all rouges, like we are since I am not making a pack, I can command you to do things anyway. But if you were to be an Alpha as well, you would fight me on it and try to prove that you are more dominate then me rather than just listen. But I don't really like to use it much, especially on you or Tristan. You can't shift whenever you want now either because Boss will find out quicker if you keep doing that. I have already done away with the trackers that were placed on us and the microphones they placed as well. But enough of that, we need to start looking for the group of bastards that killed my family. We are gonna start with the police and ask if they found anything. If not, then we have to start from scratch and look everywhere for any sigh of who those bastards are. Last thing I remember is that they are rouges. Funny but all rouges smell the same so that doesn't help shit. And even if I were to pick up a scent, it would be useless since there is no telling who the fuck it came from. Honestly, I don't even know where to start. But they came from the woods so that is all I got. But I kinda don't want to go into the woods again on account of what happened last time. I mean it's not necessarily a bad thing, but at this current time it is. Bryan, you look in the woods, Tristan, you go to the police and ask around. I will go with Bryan and see what we can find. Plan?" I said.

They both nodded so we started getting ready. I changed into outside cloths and so did Bryan while Tristan left to see if she can find out anything. Once she left, I met with Bryan in the living room and he asked me, "Where do you want to start looking?" "I think we will just walk in the forest until we find something. I remembered they came from the left side. But I want to look at where......where...my brothers died. I feel like I should look there first, so let's go." I told him and headed out the back door. I looked around and tried to remember where the boys were and what direction they went in when I told them to run. I then spotted a really big bush that was right next to a tree.

That same bush, granted it was smaller three years ago, is the same bush that my brothers were hiding behind when I came outside to tell them to run and hide. I walked over to the bush and stared at it for a minute. I then walked to the left of it and started walking into the woods. It was a couple of seconds after I told them to run when I heard them scream, which would put me about right here. I looked around to see that it did indeed look like a fight had happened three years ago. Everything is overgrown though to the point that I can't even distinguish what the hell might have happened. There are claw marks in the trees though, and one of them has fallen over but that could have been at any-time. There looks to be very, very, old blood stains on a tree or two.