Chapter 5- Wishes do come true.

Its a usual school day and I walk home from school. Zoning out and wishing as usual.  That was until I saw someone from far screaming my name and jumping. At that point I didn't have my glasses on so I couldn't see who it was.

As I walk towards this blurry figure it becomes clearer and clearer. My heart dropped but beats faster at the same time. I know that sounds confusing but it was the best way to describe it. It's Pierce standing right there, with a big smile on his face. I start running towards him and Jump into his arms. I felt safe, like I could conquer anything. I melted into that hug...it just made me realise that those feelings I had for him never left.

"I missed you bestie." Says Pierce with a smirk on his face.
I started as red as a tomato. I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach...
" I missed you too..." I say shyly.
We both scream at the same time:
"I lost your number!"

We laugh and he puts his hand out and says "You first."
"Well my phone gave me problems, it wiped everything and I couldn't find any method to get to you. Now your turn."
"I lost my phone when I went out and also didn't have any means to get to you, but I'm glad we together right here right now."

I was too stunned to speak. It's like my tongue was cut off. I constantly stuttered until finally Pierce reach into my pocket and took my phone.
"Here's my number. We should meet up soon, I really wanna know what the 'magical' Levine has been up to." Has he laughs.
"So magical I disappeared from you for a while?" I say as I laugh.
"Anyway let me go home I have a lot of work to do." I say.
Pierce walked me home and we couldn't stop talking. When we were in-front of my gate we said our goodbyes and hugged me again. I still can't find the words to explain how magical it was..