Chapter 9- Scandal

Pierce and I had a different type of bond. He was my best friend and I cared for him more then anyone.

The same year a few months later after Pierce came to our school I got boyfriend named Kevin. I didn't feel for him like I felt for Pierce but at the end of the day I did have feelings for him.

"Babe." Said Kevin softly.
"Yes?" I said.
"You care about me a lot right?" He said anxious.
"Of course I do, why do you ask?" I asked confused.
"I want you to stop being friends with Pierce!" He screamed.
I laughed genuinely thinking it a joke.

"I'm not joking." He said with a frozen masked face.
My smile slowly turned into a frown.
"Excuse me?" I said baffled.
"Your'll are too close, I don't like it. So choose it's either me or him." He said angrily.

I took off the bracelet he gave me and walked away. As I was walking I away I was thinking about the whole situation. How could he asked me something so dumb.

The next day of school Pierce and I walked in the school and everyone was looking at us,mostly me but in a mad way. Finally my friend came running to me and told us what happened.

"Your'll are fucked up, especially you Levine!" She said as her nostrils started flaring.
"What the fuck did I do?" I asked.
"You got a loving boyfriend and then cheat on him with Pierce! He saw your'll and told us all how he was crying." She said.
"What the fuck!?!?" Pierce and I both screamed.

For days people kept on looking at us weirdly. I started getting uncomfortable and nervous around people but Pierce was just pure mad.

"You don't have to be mad, Kevin wanted me to choose between you and him and I chose you, I deserve this." I said submissively.

"No you don't, he's a jack ass and I never liked him. In fact this whole school can fuck off. They want to act like this and speak shit we'll give them what they want!" Pierce said with clenched fist and a frown.

What did he mean...?