Chapter 8- Changes

It's the first day of school and I'm really excited! I know Pierce and Justin, his twin brother are finally coming to my school! I get to see Pierce everyday but for longer. I sit in my register class and tell my friend about Pierce.

"So that's the whole story!" I say enthusiastically.
"This sounds like a whole ass romance sorry." Cailyn says.
" I know right? But I can't wait for break so I can see him and show him around and we can just talk and enjoy each other's...." I say stopping in my tracks because theirs a knock at the door.
I see Pierce coming in.
"Good day ma'am, I'm new here and I was told this is the class I'm going to be in?"
My eyes widened and my mouth opened. How coincidental is this? We in the same class too.

I screamed "Pierce, over here!" Without even realising until my friend covered my mouth with her hands. The whole class looked at me and I looked down but then Pierce looked at me and screamed back "Levine!!!! We in the same class?!?!? YAYYYYYY!!!"
It's like I suddenly had confidence and I wasn't embarrassed anymore. He influenced me in the best ways possible all the time.

Pierce and I both had friends but we always ditched them and sat together. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We even met up on weekends, we would walk from school together, go to school together and we even found a favourite spot to hang out.
It got so bad that some girls disliked me and some boys disliked Pierce because they thought we were dating.