Chapter 6- best friends forever.

After finally seeing Pierce we started meeting up more and more. Everyday we'd meet at a specific area and we'd work each other half way and talk about everything and then say bye."

One Friday I was doing some work when Pierce phoned me.

"Hey Levine, I need a big ass favour." Pierce said really excited.
"What do you need?"
"I need you to dress me."
"What?!?!?" I said shocked.
"Oh no that sounded weird, I'm going to a party and I need you to pick out my outfit and do my hair please???" He begged.
"Okay fine, what time?" I said submissively.

So I next day I went to Pierce's house. As I walked into his house I was welcomed by his family. They were really nice people. His sister, Gabby directed me to his room.

As I walk in there Pierce is standing with his twin brother, Justin, who I haven't seen in a while either. We start catching up while Pierce went to go bath. I picked out his outfits and did his hair. After that he left but his sister begged me to stay. I agreed to it and stayed.

We started speaking and his parents also joined. They loved me, which I loved. I started coming to Pierces out everyday and spent time with everyone in his household. My friends and his friends started hanging out together so we'd all sit together.

One day while sitting at Pierce's house he looked at me and took my hand.
"I have news I think you'd be happy about." He says smirking.
"What is it?" I say curious.
"I'm moving to your school!" He says as he jumps up.
We both started celebrating. This year couldn't get better. I'm finally with my best friend!