Chapter 10- the spark.

After the rumour spread by my ex Pierce would act like we dating around our school. Although I did enjoy the feeling of being with him, I had to constantly remind myself it's not real.

It was a Saturday morning and I went to Pierce's house. When I got into his room I found him on his bed with earphones in. I sat in the bed and he stood up to look who was in the room.
" Oh hey Levine." He said.
"What are you listening to?"
"I song I really like, it reminds me of you."
I raised my eyebrow. He laughed and put one earphone in.
I heard the artist saying "I know that you like me kiss me with your eyes closed." And turned red.

When we went to school the next week Pierce held my hand. I always thought it was to "show people what they want." But he started doing it when we were alone too. The warmth when he touched me was immaculate. I loved it so much. I wished it could last forever. We hanged out during school and after school since we had the same friends.

One Saturday Pierce and our friends were at my house hanging. One of our friends, Jaden wanted to leave.
"Take me halfway Pierce?" Jaden said in a soft tone.
"Alright I'll be there now." Pierce said as he stood up. He grabbed my hand, looked me in the eye and said "I'll be back soon okay." And kissed me on the cheek.

All our friends knew I liked him and they were all screaming as I turned red. Pierce started doing it every-time he left and sometimes even on the lips. Even though I knew I'm supposed to get used to it, I never did. It just gave me more reason to fall for him more and more.