Chapter 13- What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

After telling him the whole story Pierce stood up and held my shoulder and said "she's right, we too close. She's my girlfriend and I love her a lot. If that means having to leave you alone I have to do it...I'm so sorry."

I looked at him and then starting running in shock. I could feel the breeze of the wild on my wet cheeks as the tears were falling done. I ran the wrong way to my house. I didn't know where I was running to but I just wanted to get away from him.

I felt depressed and betrayed. He did the one thing I didn't do. When my ex said anything about him I would defend him. It just showed me how much I mattered to him and his true feelings towards me.

After everything I started with everyone in his household but him. I didn't do it in a stalking type of way, his family loved me and I loved them. I wouldn't  break their bond with them even through whatever happens. Pierce and Mj would always be together and coming to his house. They were never anywhere else. It just felt intentional.

Although it hurt me a lot and I was often welcomed with a dirty look or Pierce and I seeing each other and being awkward, it just helped me gain a best friend who was the opposite of him, his sister.