Chapter 12- Issue

Pierce and I continued to act like a couple. I never knew nor met his girlfriend so I didn't worry a lot about anything.

After 2 months Pierce asked me to help him with an outfit again. When I got there she was standing right there. She started giving me looks of dissatisfaction as soon as I walked in, and that's how I knew it was her. I helped Pierce with his outfit and we went downstairs to where his girlfriend was.

"Hi, I'm Levine, and you are." I say with a smile on my face.
"Pierce's girlfriend." She says rolling her eyes.
"So you the Mj I've been hearing so much about, you pretty." I said nervously.
Pierce looked at us both and smiled.
"Now that both my favourite girls are getting along I'm going to go upstairs and bath."

Mj looks at me annoyed "You know I could've just helped him with his outfit, you didn't have to come here."
I gave her the fakest smile and said "Well he asked me and I wouldn't just abandon my best friend."
"You know...I don't think that's going to last." She says as she starts laughing.
"Wh- what do you mean?" I ask nervously.
"He's highly seriously with me now. He's too deep to get out. He'd do anything I want him." She walked closer to me and I walk back as she's pointing her finger and me and says "Including. Leaving. You"

Just then Pierce came downstairs and she started laughing and said "oh Levine, you so funny."
I was shocked at how fake she was. After Pierce came back from wherever I tried to speak to him about what his girlfriend said and just by his facial expression I knew what was coming...