Betrayal

Aiga breathed nervously and with difficulty as Valt paced back and forth in front of him. He was tied to a chair, and stripped of all weapons. He knew his days were over and that now he have to spend his life behind bars. How could he be so careless? He was drowning in his own thoughts of guilt when Valt prodded him with a gun.

"Stop dozing off, dog." He said venomously. Then started pacing again. Aiga tried to distract himself, and finally did, staring at Valt's hips which swung as he walked. The bluenette noticed this and stopped, leaving a pouty Aiga.

"You said you'll take me to your family, right? Well, you better." Valt said with a snort and Aiga glared at the policeman. He wouldn't give away Lui-sama, even if he had to die.

"No!" Aiga said and looked down with a deep frown of stubbornness in which Valt chuckled. Then an evil idea came in the head's mind.

"You have a sister, don't you?" Valt said, hoping that with luck, Aiga would have one. And sure enough, the ravenette froze, "H-How did y-you..?"

"I have my ways." Valt said, "Now if you don't want her to be behind bars instead of you, better start talking."

Aiga gritted his teeth madly, glaring at the police with wide eyes and dilated pupils. Oh how he hated this man.

"T-They are at New York. And currently stay in a vacant apartment called Green Hills. It was vacated for almost 30 years now-"

"Who are the members of your gang?"

"Sisco Carlisle, who is a stripper and kills women he has sex with. Boa Alcazaba, who is our hacker. Gou Brunei, who is the material arts fighter of the team and also the boss' best friend. Free De La Hoya, who is good with poison and other herbs and potions. And there are a lot of members I don't even know because they are all low-ranked and still trainees. Then the gang leader, Shirasagijo Lui."

Valt's breath hitched when he heard the familiar name. Lui..?

"Mm, o-ok. You did good, telling me all these. We are merely trying to save the thousand more people who they will kill later. We don't want families ripped apart, and so that's why doing this. And can you...can you give me more info on Lui?"

Aiga nodded, feeling his heart drop because he just betrayed his whole group.

                                          [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"So...I should go through this door, then jump through the first hole I find while going, and then turn to the first right path I see? Then I'll get out?"

"And right after getting out, you should hide behind the piled sacks kept there. And try not to get caught. I can move freely through the front door, but you can't."

Shu nodded nervously, feeling adrenalin swiping in his stomach in large amounts because of his tension. But he still wanted to ask something.

"Boa, yesterday when Free kissed me, I blacked out and then like...how did that happen?"

Boa smiled, "He is an expert in poison. He just swiped a bit of drug into his lips and kissed you. His real intent was to bed you and as you wouldn't be in your senses, he could take an advantage. But I drove him away, saying that Lui-sama gave him a mission and gave him one of mine."

Shu smiled at the boy, "Thanks, Boa."

Boa smiled back, "Anything for you."

Shu jumped to the door, and walked alone in the dark, hoping np one would see him. As he walked, he noticed a dark shadow in a jagged circular shape, large enough for a man in his 40's to go through. He jumped to the other side of the hole and met with a narrow hallway with a lot of directions. He chose right, and walked straight to someone.

"Ow- Wait- who are you?" A feminine voice asked. Shu gulped.

"U-Um...I'm a trainee here and was told by Lui-sama to explore around to get familiar with the place." Shu said and the girl let him go. Finally, he reached to the end and hid behind the sacks as told.

After 5 minutes, a shadow came by, but Shu could tell something was wrong as the shadow was running and limping.

"Shu! Run! They are coming!" And that was enough to make Shu's blood chill. Grabbing Boa's arm, he started to run, and soon, saw a shadow where they were just seconds ago.

"You really think I'll let you escape, Mr. policeman?"

Ok ok, ik I'm uploading this too often but I'm planning on completing these older k=books as something is totally wrong with Wattpad and now it's kinda trying to delete all my old incomplete stories. I almost lost difficult soulmate TwT. But I'll upload the others too! And please don't sue me.
Stay safe and happy!

Fin.