Code game

Yawn.

Shu sighed. He expected this killer to be a hard one to keep, that he'll be struggling for his life in his cell, and that he'll have to restrain him from escaping. But this is just boring. Free never talks much and sleeps all day. Except when he gets his short meals of course. Everyone in cells get hungry quickly. And this airhead is no exception.

Though even Shu cannot help but cringe on the food they give to the prisoners. Just out-of-dated old bread and a little gravy. Or very bony pieces of meat. He'll have to talk to Valt one day about changing the food cycle for the prisoners. But the blonde never complaints about the food like the other people in the cells. He just sits there quietly and eats. Or sleeps. Anyway, he's just too harmless at this point. But Shu won't judge him just because of this. He knows that this killer has more to him than just a flirty, sleepy, quiet attitude. Or he would have never ended up in jail. And though he wanted the prisoner to improve in his mental health, he also wanted to see his dangerous side for once. Or he'll never get the feeling of achievement for guarding a dangerous serial killer.

Free yawned again, and Shu felt a nerve popping on his temple (💢). No prisoner have never been this annoying, and even without doing anything. Shu wanted noting more than throw him to a tombstone and keep him there forever. At least it would match his attitude.

Free looked at the totally pissed off policeman, and knew it would be about time Shu loses his cool, and then the blonde will make his move. But then, he did enjoy the time he's staying here with the beautiful bunny. The way he gets impatient with him was too adorable, and Free wanted nothing more than feel the policeman's soft lips on his. Shu made him crazy.

"Choo..!"

Free mentally smiled when he heard the albino's adorable sneeze. Shu glared at him as he released a small chuckle to show his amusement.

"What?" Free asked, pretending he didn't knew anything.

Shu's glare was mixed with an exasperated look. Oh, how much he was done with this idiot.

"Noting, just shut up and sit quietly." The albino murmured and sat back on his chair. If only Free's hands were untied, he would have touched that round butt as the other closed his eyes and get ready for a sleep, earning himself an adorable squeal and more telling off, with his cheeks tinted pink and eyes glaring.

This is boring, Free thought as he leaned more on the wall and got ready to sleep again. But he was woken up by someone calling him.

"Free."

The blonde woke up with a start to see Shu's face dangerously close to his. He smirked, "Were you trying to kiss me in my sleep?"

Shu snorted, "In your dreams, asshole."

Free frowned, "Then why did you woke me up from my beauty sleep?"

Shu looked away awkwardly, "I'm bored."

Free raised one eyebrow, "So?" But then he smirked, "Oh...You want to do 'it'?"

Shu grimaced and pretended to gag, "Never with you!"

Free pouted, "Ow".

Shu rummaged through his pockets, until he found an empty notepad and a pen. He tore a piece of paper from the book.

"You should write all your kills here." Shu said daringly, and Free didn't see any harm in that, so he took the paper and pen, "Though I would need more than just a tiny piece of paper to write my kills." Shu nodded and said that he just have to ask for more if the first paper gets filled.

Free wrote them down, and constantly asked for more paper. Finally, he said "Done!" with a triumphant smile and gave the papers to the albino. There were at least 5 to 10 papers, and his handwriting was small too.

Deon Hills.

Esther Odin.

Lila Yellow.

Aria Adams. 

Those four were his first kills. Then Shu proceeded to look through the next ones.

Tim Goose.

Henry Lavender.

Evan All.

Oli Simpson.

Daniel Shawn.

Orange Dimple.

Ronnie Imp.

Ella Elizabeth.

Shu felt an unanswered code lurking in between all the names, but couldn't really point out what. Meanwhile, Free stared at him smirking, wondering if his bunny would be able to crack the code.

Peter Koi.

Alma Ivan.

Rad Lobster.

Eva Lin.

Noel Edwards.

Tessa Don.

Seth.

Shu frowned at the name Seth. It seems like he was the orphan who Free killed over an year ago. But why a child without a last name?

Savio Ben.

Uriel Eth.

Ila Canada.

Clara Autumn.

Ivan Unique.

Demi Sen.

Eve Ellie.

Shu frowned at this set of names too. He felt like he got a familiar word inside it, but couldn't see what.

Ten Neo.

Ollie Oberon.

Okie Raul.

Kyle Els.

Tom Astronaut.

Hat Seal.

Eagle Oni.

Mary Neptune.

Fauna.

Once.

Ria.

More orphans and people without last names. What is this code?

Isa Kaylie.

Wendy Igloo.

Icy Liz.

Lia Luna.

Levi.

Theodore Glass.

Shu's blood chilled when he read Theodore Glass. Free's smirking face came back to him with full spite, but he pushed it away and smiled at the blonde. Free was giving a polite smile too as he asked, "Now can I have the paper back?"

Shu's smile faded and he frowned at the tone, "Why?"

Free said creepily, "The code is only for you to crack. I won't let anyone else see it."

Shu reacted quickly. In one swift motion, he stood up and tried to run out of the cell. However, Free caught his leg, making the albino fall. And even though Free was chained, the key to the chains were for his reach now that it fell from the policeman's pocket. He quickly grabbed it and started taking off the locks.

"I won't let you escape!" Shu blurted out as he made his way for Free, but to his great surprise, Free opened his arms when Shu ran towards him, making the albino fall to the other's chest and Free to hold him tightly with his arms, "Let me take you with me~"

"LEAVE M- mf" Shu found his mouth covered as Free made his way towards the small window at the corner of the cell room, but because of his and Shu's size, he was confident that he'll be able to get out. And he did.

If only he remembered, he left the piece of paper back at the cell.