Broken ex

Shu ran as fast as his long legs could take him. But he still felt Free's presence coming near, and his speed seemed to increase every time Shu's did.

"Bun, there's no point in running~ why don't you come here like a good boy and obey what your owner says?"

Shu felt his cheeks flushing, "YOU'RE NOT MY MASTER AND I'M NOT YOUR BUN!"

Free's voice turned dark, "You'll regret saying that baby boy."

Shu ran, stumbling around in the darkness and looking around for Boa, yet the man wasn't anywhere around.

"Boa never keeps his promises", Free said as though he read the albino's mind. Shu winced at a deep cut he claimed from a tree nearby, angry at Boa's betrayal.

"Now, bae. Come here like a good bun and I won't punish you." Free said, and to Shu's horror, he felt his leg being stuck on an overgrown root, tripping.

Free inched closer with a sadistic smile, "I love how you lay like that, makes you even more seductive."

Shu squeaked, crawling away and his eyes being slightly blurred by the slight moisture forming. But as Free edged closer, he ducked under Free between his legs and started running for his life.

Free chuckled, "Cute bunny."

                                            [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Valt readied his force, which he trained to a maximum level, and brought them to where Aiga lead. There was the empty house, and it sure was a perfect place for a gang, as everyone seemed to avoid it.

They quietly crept in, and took different directions, keeping their guard up in case of any surprise attacks. Aiga just cried silently.

"Why are you crying?" Valt asked rudely. It's just a gang, why bawl his eyes out on it?

"T-They're my fa-family..." Aiga sobbed quietly, making Valt roll his eyes.

"No they're not, your real family would be wondering where you are."

Silence. Then Aiga spoke up, "They're dead."

Valt froze. Shit, he was quite rude.

"I-I'm sorry..." Valt said, but Aiga just stayed quiet.

Suddenly, they heard metal clashing. Valt's small team, consisting of Rantaro, Xhaka, Wakiya and Aiga peeked around and saw people who were...training sword arts?

They gulped, seeing the skills, and Valt immediately texted the government to send all forces to the location, which the man agreed to.

Now they just had to stand silently, but Valt had other plans.

"You guys, inform everyone to get out of here. Me and this rascal", He slightly shook Aiga, "Have business here."

The men agreed and went out, and Valt pinned Aiga to a wall.

"Now, babe. Take me to Shirasagijo Lui's room."

                                      [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Shu couldn't feel his legs when he got his consciousness back. Then he realised he was an some sort of apartment bedroom.

"What-?"

The door opened and Boa entered, happy that Shu was awake, "Hey..."

Shu smiled, but it turned into a frown, "Why did you left me back there?"

"I'm sorry I did that. I felt his presence, but I was about to grab you to get away when you ran like an ostrich hearing his voice."

Shu flushed.

"It's ok now, I heard that the government got his location and undergrounds. I'll be caught soon too, as they'll probably see my records, but it's alright."

Shu didn't want the other man to be jailed, so he took a deep breath, "I'll bail you out."

"Huh?"

"I have a lot of points on why you should be kept outside. And even if they won't let you go freely, it would still be only jail. I'll make sure no execution would take place."

Boa smiled at Shu, "You're amazing, you know? Thanks!"

"Anything for the person who just saved my ass back there."

They both laughed, and Boa was happy that he finally had a true friend.

                                     [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Hey little Lui~" 

Lui sat bolt upright on the bed when he heard the familiar voice. He turned to see none other than his ex, Valt.

"I didn't knew you had the balls to be in a gang." Valt said sardonically. Lui scowled, "Get out. Why are you even here?"

"Oh dear, looks like you don't know. I'm Valt Aoi, head police officer of the New York police force. And I came here to arrest you."

All colour drained from Lui's face, and then he noticed Aiga behind the bluenette.

"You...", Aiga was never so hurt hearing Lui's voice. It showed the hurt Aiga caused, betraying the gang and getting them all executed now.

"Lui, I'm-"

"SHUT UP YOU TRAITOR!" Lui roared and Aiga flinched, tears prickling his eyes. Valt snorted at the dramatic scene, pulling up a handcuff.

"I don't care, but you're arrested." He said and walked towards Lui, who's face was horrified and for the first time since he ended everything with Valt, broken.

"You were an abusive boyfriend, you know?" Lui whispered and Valt stopped in his tracks. Aiga's eyes went wide too, "You didn't even care about me, and always cheated on me with other women in clubs and all."

Valt gritted his teeth, "You were just too greedy to get everything you wanted and to be pampered like a prince, huh? Well, bitch, you ain't special."

And that broke Lui's whole tough image as he knelt slowly to the ground, eyes shadowed by his hair and tears streaming down his face slowly. Aiga felt the most hurting pang of guilt in his chest.

"If I meant nothing to you...why didn't you just kill me at that day, when you had the chance?"

ClIfFhAnGeR
And I finally appeared from the dead after a decade, hello bitches!
I think this book would finish soon, I THINK. Idk if there would be any more DrAmA-
Stay safe and happy!

Fin.