Chapter 5

Richelle's POV

The door opens and I could see blood on his hand but then he didn't have bruises on his face. Franceur what did you do? I walk towards him.

"I just made him feel the pain that you felt.You thought I was going to let him go just because you like him". He says that while putting his shaky hands inside cold water since we don't have ice cubes.

He didn't do anything you dummy, He just said somethings that I never anticipated from him that all and you had no right to do that Franceur, you can't always involve yourself in my business.

"Then at least he will know that you don't love to hear whatever that he said".he turns his back on me and leaves me standing as he bangs the door behind him.

Did you hurt him too... And the door closes before I can even finish up my question. I shouldn't have told him about christan. It's all my fault that his hurt am sure he hates me for being so unscrupulous.

Franceur's POV

I hope richelle isn't upset about what I did I mean I was just trying to help her. She's supposed to be indebted to me for doing that, am his brother and I can't let a guy that appears from nowhere to come and hurt her. As am about to turn am stopped by the man of law and I realize I was driving too fast.

"Put your hands where we can see them. Dont do anything stupid as I approach you".

I remove my hands throw the window so that he can see them and he starts approaching my car.

"License and registration please.

I hand them to him and he  starts checking them. Am sure his those type of mean police man because he wasn't trying to be friendly or showing any sense of humor.

" Mr Smith do you have any idea how fast you were driving. You could have caused a scene with just one tiny mistake".

Am really so sir it's just that my sister is sick so am rushing to get her medication. I lie so that I don't end up in prison.

"Mmh, So what happened to your happened to your hands". His tone changes.

No sir it's nothing I play boxing.

"Okay sir you can leave but next time I won't let you go so easily and don't continue with that kind of driving you might take someones life and am sure you don't want that".

Thanks officer, yah right I played boxing today. I laugh a little to the lies I just told.I drive off to buy us lunch and supper so that I don't drive again to get us super.I buy us McDonald's for lunch and I buy us pizza for super I know my sister is not going to like this so I buy more for myself instead and I buy her some wings, mash potato and mixed veggies cause that's something she might like instead of pizza. I get in my car and drive home and when I get there it's almost sunset so I guess am late for lunch.When I open the door I find richelle sitting with Zoe and Amanda.Babe when did you get here. I grab her and kiss her. Damn I miss her so much.

"Get a room already". Zoe hits me with paper towels".

I place the food I bought and we start eating.

"what happened to your hands, did you fight with someone today".

No we just had a misunderstanding that's all. I can't believe am already lying in front of my girlfriend.

As soon as I was done I head upstairs with my girlfriend and her bags are already in my room meaning she's staying with us for some days and and she notices my excitement.

"So babe, tell me what happened to your hands"?

I fought with christan and I continue before she asks me who's Christan.Christan is my sister's soon to be boyfriend. But then don't worry about it how was you trip.

"okay then but then please don't go around beating up people especially people who love your sister".My trip was okay and I was thinking about you the whole way".

Ohh really, I then toss her on the bed and start kissing her. She tries to fight me but then she ends ups joining me instead. I lift up her dress and I pull her panties to my left  hand and I start kissing her there as she pushes me in. I could tell that she has been waiting for this for so long. I pull out her panties and I use my fingers to go in and out of her, I stop her from calling my name buy kissing her and I could feel her breathing heavily as I reach deep in her muffin. I stop so that she can catch a breathe and she decides to to unbutton my trousers. She then starts going in and out and I can't handle the pleasure so I lift her up and I start kissing her as I go inside her.Its like she knew how much I want this.That's why I  love this girl so much.

I wake up and head downstairs and richelle is watching TV all alone and it makes me start feeling sorry for her because I ruined her chance of finding someone in her life. Hy there, why are you still up so late

"Nah Zoe just left I was about to go to bed anyways you guys can come and watch TV if you want to".

No Amanda is still sleeping and I came to check up on you and to apologize about what I did and am willing to go and apologize for what I did I also want to see you happy. So when are you going to see him?

"I don't know Zoe wants me to go and see him tomorrow but I don't know if it's the right thing to do but then it's useless to go and check up on him because I think he doesn't feel the same about me". Her mood changes after saying that.

Hy don't say that you know you are beautiful and smart so a guy who can't see that is not worth your tears but then it wouldn't be a bad thing to tell him how you feel about him and if he isn't feeling the same way you can just be friends and time will tell and believe me time tells eyy.

"Okay thanks".She stands up towards me and she hugs me and she goed upstairs.

Richelle's POV

I guess it wouldn't be so bad to tell him how I feel about him maybe he can change his mind after all. I drink my painkillers so that I can start cleaning my wound and I realize that theres no need for me to cover it because most of it has healed,The only part that still needs to heal is where I was deeply wounded.I then start looking for what to wear for tomorrow and I find a black top piece that covers the torso and hangs above my knees with a couple of centimeters and I decide to go and sleep as I was feeling tired already.