Chapter 10

When I wake up Christan is gone and the is a note that says I should come at his house after work for dinner. I then jump to check if am not late for work but I woke up before the alarm could ring so I do my things relaxed and head downstairs to make a cup of coffee. My mind takes me back to what we did yesterday and I start giggling. I get my bag exit and the house. I then start the engine and drive to work and today I don't stop at Café Mama Mia. I get to work and the parking lot is a bit empty so I park my car closer to the entrance this time around. Morning I greet Bianca and Mia as I enter the elevator. I get to work as soon as I sit on my chair. These documents are many and I have to finish them today. I continue till I finish and am surprised Brian didn't come to  check on me so I exit my office so that I can check on him. I knock on his door and a voice from inside shouts come in. I then find him busy with the same documents that he took yesterday and I offer to help him. He thanks me for helping.

I leave a quarter for him and I take the rest to my office. I skip lunch as I was not feeling hungry. When I was done with the documents I took them all to his office and he thanked me for helping him and I exit his office. His a sweet guy anyway. I check my phone and I find a text from Christan about having dinner with his family. I check the time clock and it's already 16:47 so I pack my things and head to the parking lot. I start my engine and head to Christan's house. I knock on the door and Jaydan opens for me.

"Hy come in."

Thanks.where Christan.

"He went shopping with my parents."

Okay then I will have to go home and take a quick shower. He blocks my way and tells me that I can bath here. He tells me that I can use one of the guest rooms because Christan's room is looked. I head to the guest room and I get undressed so that I can bath. When I exit the bathroom I see Jaydan who's holding a towel in his hand and his eyes are gazing at my naked body. I cover myself with my hands and he approaches me me with his hand on his face and I grab the towel from his hand to cover myself.

"Richelle am sorry I didn't mean to... you know.

Yah it's okay. I turn around because I was a bit embarrassed but a hand pulls me and his lips are connected to my lip within a blink of an eye. He pulls me closer and he drops my towel. He lifts me up, I find myself kissing him on top of one of the beds in the guest room and he pulls out his tool and he puts it in and out of my peach slowly . He continues to do that till we hear Christan opening the door and finds Jaydan on top of me. Jaydan jumps out on top of me and Christan walks past me and lands a punch on Jaydan's face and he lands another punch that drops Jaydan to the ground. He then jumps on top of Jaydan and starts landing many of his punches and I scream till Jane and Christan run to the guest room that we were in. Christan's Dad lifts up Christan and he storms out the room. Jaydan's face is unrecognizable and it's like his nose is broken or dislocated. When Jane looks at me I look down with embarrassment and Christan and Jane help each other to lift up Jaydan as I run to the bathroom to get dressed.

What the hell did I just do. My head is spinning and I can't even think straight. I walk out the bathroom and  Christan's dad gives me a cold look and I feel terrible for my actions. I should have just left and took a bath at home and avoid all this scene I have created. I run to my car  with my stilettos on my hand. I start my engine  planing to head home but on my way I think of how Franceur will behave when I tell him what happened.I can't even think of what to say when  Franceur asks why am crying and I don't  know what will I say when he hears that I slept with my boyfriends stepbrother. I think I should just drive to Zoe's place instead. I arrive at Zoe's place and Zoe opens the door for me and tears start pouring out my eyes and she hugs me.

"It will be okay Richelle". She says

I wish she knew that it will never be okay because what I have done is irreversible and unforgivable.

We sit on the couch and Zoe's grandmother brings us coffee. Zoe hands me a box of paper towels and I wipe off tears  my eyes. What should I tell her. Should I tell her how Christan almost killed Jaydan or should I tell her that I slept with Jaydan and Christan caught us right in the middle of the process.

"What's wrong babe" is it Christan?let me call Franceur.

Don't call Franceur it's my doings that caused all this. I breath before I could tell her what happened and she looks down before I can even finish.

"why did you do that? " she stands up like someone who just head something that they don't believe. "You were the one who was crying and asking him to give you a chance and now you are the one who is found on top of his stepbrother."

It just happened I didn't plan any of this to happen, it all happened so fast I don't know what to do. At least tomorrow am not going to work so I have this weekend to try and fix this mess I have created.I really messed up eyy I know he won't forgive me. It's like he knew that something like this will happen because he told me that love starts in a beautiful way and ends in a painfully way but I hope this is not the end of our relationship. I fall asleep on the couch while thinking about my situation till Zoe wakes me up and Franceur is sitting on the other couch. You called him.

"I had no choice you can't drive home like that."

I look at Franceur and he doesn't even look at me but stands up and looks for my car keys in my bag and he heads outside. I stand up and Zoe hugs me and tells me that it will be okay. I nod and head to my car.

I head to my car and Franceur doesn't say anything till we get home and I decide to remain quiet as well.He exits the car and I remain by myself in the car. After a couple of minutes I open the door and Franceur is watching TV.

"You know this image of you on top of Christan's stepbrother is repugnant." He says that while looking a the TV screen.

I know, It's just that everything happened so fast and...

"Nothing happened so fast richelle. You just chose to suck his dick because you wanted to."He raises his voice at me as he heads to his room and I sit on the couch to clear my mind. I wonder where is Christan and what is he doing. At this point am an affliction to almost everyone I know. I can't believe this is happening. Franceur sits on the couch and I didn't even see him coming I guess I was deep in my thoughts that's why.

"So how was Christan when you left."

I don't know he left after fighting with Jaydan.

"Look I'm sorry about what I said."He sits next to me and hugs me.

One problem is solved. Now I have to find a way to speak to Christan.I say in my head.

" You know  it's better if you go and sleep so that you can clear your mind am sure by tomorrow you will have an idea on how to approach your problem".

Yah you are right I stand up and head to my bed and I force myself to sleep.