Chapter 7

Richelle's POV

I can't believe we kissed so we kissed.I focus on the road so that I don't cause an accident. When I get home Franceur and Amanda are not at home so I grab my phone so that I can call Zoe.I call her and she doesn't pick up at first and picks up when I call her for the second time. Hy yuh sweeties, how are you?

"Am okay,Hy why are you so ecstatic"?

I just giggle and laugh.

"No richelle don't tell me that you managed to seduce him so that he can sleep with you"

No I can never that dummy, We just had lunch with his family and we went to his room and we kissed but before that he said his giving us a chance.

"Zoe starts screaming, so when do I get to meet him I really can't wait".

I don't know but you will meet him don't worry. But then I left without a word because I just couldn't believe that he said he wants to give us a chance.

"Am really happy for you. Does this mean we can finally go on a double date".she giggles after saying that.

I don't know what if he doesn't like that but then I will let you know anyways how's Michael.

"His okay and he took me out today and it was nice and romantic you know, he said he was sorry about what happened the other day and he bought me a necklace to show me how sorry he was".

Thats nice he went all out this time around. I'm happy to hear that you are happy sweetie. Night

"Night sweetie don't die in your sleep".she screams so that I can hear that.

I won't dummy. You are crazy and I hang up.

My phone rings and I don't know the number so I pick up thinking it's Amanda.

Hello.

"So that's how you leave people you love.I was anticipating another kiss but it's okay".

It's him how did he get my contacts. No its just that I was... I really didn't mean to hurt you it's just that I was... I didn't know what to do.

"Hy relax it's okay I understand. I was just checking if you are okay. I don't want Franceur to come and smoke me up for the second time".we laugh after he says that.

Am okay,Your lucky his not at home,am kidding he went out with his girlfriend and I told you that you will care more and worry more about me when you give me a chance. I giggle after I say that. Damn I almost forgot how it feels to be loved.

"Yes you did and believe me I care a lot, So are you coming back or should I come to you"?

I don't know what do you want to do. I try to sound sexy.

"Okay am coming send me you location and I will be there within a couple of minutes".

Okay I will see you within a couple of minutes then.He tells me he loves me and he hangs up. The door opens and Franceur and Zoe come in.

"Oh hy sis are you hungry already".

No am not, Christan is coming so please don't do anything stupid.Please be on your best behavior and maybe it will be good if you apologize.

"So you guys are dating, that means I brought him back to his senses,you should thank me sis".They laugh and I don't. Okay okay I will apologize and I will be on my best behavior,I'm really happy for you."

He tries to hug me but I push him back because we both know his making fun of me.

Let me go and take a quick shower I feel a bit sweaty. I take a shower thinking whether I should change or not but I decide not to. I put a bit of makeup and I head downstairs were I find those two eating while watching TV. I join them till I hear a knock on the door and Franceur goes to check who is it but then I knew it was him.

"what's up doc, Come in".

"Hy, sure".

"Man am really sorry about what happened I just don't seeing my sister crying and...". He doesn't wait for Franceur to finish.

"It's okay I hope next time I will win". He laughs while he says that.

I  walk towards him and I jump so that he catches me and I kiss him.

"You missed me already"?He Whispers in my ear.

Ohh Amanda this is Christan and Christan this is Amanda.I could see that Amanda was mesmerized by Christan's looks.

"It's nice meeting you Amanda and you can call me Chris I don't mind". I notice that she's deep in her thoughts so I shake her hand to bring her back to reality.

"Ohh it's nice meeting you Chris. I should say you are handsome eyy you really are handsome. Richelle why didn't you tell us that his this handsome" . She says that while looking at Franceur. You are also Handsome babe I hope am not making you jealous". She kisses Franceur on his forehead.

So do you want to sit here with them or do you want us to go to my room.

"We can sit here for a few minutes and go to your room later. So you guys stay here in this house all by yourselves"?

"Yep we do bruh our parents left this house with us when they moved out".Franceur tells him.Do you stay with your parents.

"That's nice, I stay with my dad, stepmom and stepbrother the one who showed up when you were smoking me" .They both laugh but Amanda and I dont.

I think we should go to my room because it seems like Mr boxer here is stealing  you from me.I stand up to lead the way to my room.

"I can't believe you guys stay here in this big house all alone".

Yah I didn't believe it at first as well.I open the door to my room and lead him in.

"Wow your room is beautiful and lovely eyy.

I remove my panties on my bed but then he smile because he saw them already.

" Why removing them I already saw them. He tries to make me feel embarrassed but then he wins".

He lays on my bed and I lay next to him and I feel and hear him breath and it feels like a dream. We just cuddle till we both fall asleep. His phone rings and I pick it up and it's Jane. Christan, Christan, Jane is one the phone but then he doesn't wake up so I answer it. Hy Mrs Jane it's richelle.

"Ohh thank God,I thought he was involved in a car crash or something".

No his with me.

"So you guys are finally dating"?

Yes we are and I can't believe that he finally gave us a chance and thanks for inviting me to stay for lunch if it wasn't for that I don't think we could have been together like this. I'm sorry I left without telling you.

"It's okay sweetie you can make it up to me by coming when my husband is around he will be happy to meet you and Chloe. I already told Jaydan about it so please come and this time don't leave without telling us". She laughs a bit.

Okay I will wait for Chris to invite me. I giggle to show her that am excited about it.

"So is he coming or he will come back in the morning"?

"His still sleeping so I guess he will be there in the morning am sorry I stole him today".

"It's okay sweetie thats how new love is don't forget that I was ones your age so I know how it feels but plaease call me when something like this happens next time so that I don't worry myself to death am a bit old to be stressed sweetie".

I will am sorry.

"It's okay sweetie, sweet dreams ".

Sweet dreams to you too and I hang up I hope she doesn't consider me as an ill mannered girl. I go back to bed and force myself to sleep and I still can't believe that it's really happening