Chapter 6

Christan's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel like I haven't eaten for days I guess those painkillers are very strong eyy. I head downstairs and Jaydan is on the couch sleeping. I open the oven and I dish so that I can eat I hope I don't wake Jane up.

"Eyy smokie why are you up so early bruh".He laughs a bit.

Nah am just hungry bruh those painkillers are a bit strong. Why are you sleeping on the couch bruh.

"Nah I just dozed off while I was watching billionaire contract. So is she your girlfriend".

You mean Richelle, Nah she's just a friend I should say.

"Then why was her brother smoking you if you are just a friend".

Maybe she was still crying when she got home, I told her I don't believe in love so she started crying I guess she likes me so that made her cry.

"Man you are crazy richelle is fucking hot. She's hot as hell bruh. Hell would explode if she was to be thrown inside. You crazy man" .

Yah I know but I just don't know if I love her. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

"Hy bruh one thing you should know about love is that it's all about loving first without expecting to be loved back and if that's what she feels all I can say is give her  a chance  and you will love her after, maybe you might change your mind about love".

I didn't know that you are doctor love eyy. I don't know man I will think about it.

"Shut up dummy, let me go and sleep am tired bruh.He looks at me and shakes his head".

I should give her a chance and I will love her after. I didn't know that he had those words in his head. Maybe his right, my grandmother could have been happy to hear that I found someone and maybe Jane might be happy as well. I eat and head upstairs but then am not feeling sleepy so I go to the bathroom to check those bruises on my face. I wonder what will my dad say when he sees  them maybe they won't be visible enough when he arrives. I head to my bed and force myself to sleep.

I hear a knock on my door, come me and Jaydan comes in.

"Should I get you something am going to the grocery store".

No am okay, But you can buy me a new body if you find one. I laugh at my own stupid joke.

"Yah you really need one. He closes the door behind him".

I get off my bed to take a shower and I get dressed so that I can go and eat. I head downstairs and I find Jane eating breakfast.

"Morning, How are you feeling today I hope those painkillers helped you".

I'm okay they helped am feeling better today. What are we eating today for breakfast.I hope it's not cereals.

"No I made breakfast today".she laughs a little".

Okay thanks and I sit down while she brings me my food and I start eating. So today you ain't going somewhere.

"Nop am not I will be here at home, Are you anticipating someone or am I interrupting your plans".

I don't have plans at all.

"Did Jaydan tell you that his girlfriend is coming over today I hope you don't mind her coming to eat lunch with us".She looks at me and smiles

No I don't. In my head I think of Richelle. Maybe that could have been my way of apologizing to her. I smile while I think of that.

"What's making you smile like that"?