Chapter 3

Richelle's POV

'I think I should go and see him I mean he rescued me. Nah I mean he just helped but then still he rescued me from bleeding till death but I should find a better reason to see him maybe I should give him back his t-shirt. What if it's his favorite t-shirt, but it would be good to have it if it's his favorite but then I don't want to be egocentric'. Am interrupted by a knock on my do and it's my brother I hope it's important because am thinking about my future here.

"Hy sis are you sleeping someone is here to see you". He leaves before I can even reply

In my head I think of christan I mean his checking up on his girlfriend. Only to find out that it's my friend Zoe.

"Hy I came as fast as I can when Franceur told me that you broke you leg I mean I don't even know how much pain you are in right now" .she says all that while looking at my knee.

No I didn't break my leg I just hit the ground a bit hard with my knee and she takes it in to account that I'm saying all that with a smile.Franceur just fabricated the whole situation am not deeply injured.

"Whats making you smile like that, You met a guy isn't it and she gives me that look. Tell me you met a guy,damn! no wonder you ain't so stressed about it. Who is he, is he handsome, is he better than Michael". She leans closer to me

Hey calm down sis  and of course his handsome and he had sea rover blue eyes I mean his concrete jaw makes it worth it to look at him and besides that his upper body is well shaped you know what I mean right.

"So when do we get to see Mr Christan with sea rover blue eyes" .

I don't know we haven't spoken since the day he rescued me.I wish I could throw myself from a building so that he can come and save me like superman.

"His now superman mmh. I didn't say that am just creating my own fantasy eyy am a girl am allowed to dream" .

"Anyways I have to go Michael is taking me out tonight" .I could see that she's ecstatic

Ohh where is he taking you.

"He said it's a surprise so wish me luck sweetie".

I am already,grab a black hand bag on my wardrobe to match that dress of yours.

"Mmh thanks sweetie am starting to like Mr  sea rover blue eyes, Bye love you and get well soon".

I will sweetie.

I get up and force myself to the bathroom to take a bath so that I don't end up at a mental hospital because am thinking about him a lot. I wish I could just go and see him but then tomorrow I have to go and see him so that I can I thank him for helping me maybe he will ask me out.I get dressed and start putting makeup on my face and my door opens.

"Sis am going to buy us super do you want to come with".

Nop I just want to sit in my bed and read a book. I hope you don't mind.

"What should I get you then pizza or Chinese food".

Chinese will be good. Thanks sweetie you are the best just in case you forgot that.

"When you get well you are going to buy us food for the whole month."He groans and bangs the door behind him.

I grab my book and start reading. I wish I could write how I want my life to turn out. I doze off while reading" Romeo and Juliet". It never gets old I mean I've been reading this book since high school. I wake up when I hear a thunderstorm because my window was open. When I check my phone I find two missed calls from Zoe and  I hope she's not upset. I send her a text telling her that am sorry for missing her calls but am surprised when I notice that its 23:26 and I haven't eaten am sure Franceur is sleeping already. I head downstairs to warm my food and Franceur is still watching TV.

"Look who finally woke up am sure you tummy is the reason why you woke up". He throws popcorns at me.

Hey don't do that cause you are the one who is cleaning the house this week and you are very lazy eyy.

"Your food is in the oven I was about to eat it for you". I heard sick people don't eat too much.

Thank God for saving you because I was going to slice you into little pieces and eat you for eating my food.

"Haha you are funny".He throws popcorns at me again and this time they land in my plate.

Damn you. Can you do me a favor by checking oil in my car am going somewhere tomorrow and don't ask me where am going

"Where are you going if you are not going to see a doctor"?

"I just said don't ask me but then am going to visit Christan and I want to give him his t-shirt back and thank him of course".He notices that am flushing.

"ooh you like him isn't. I knew it I knew it the way you were looking at him made it obvious to me".he starts laughing. "Girls are ridiculous. What if he has a girlfriend already".

I didn't say that am just going there to give him back his t-shirt and thank him for helping me.

"You want to thank him huh. Okay at least you are driving yourself so am not stopping you because I could have done that for you instead of you thanking him".He tries to annoy me".

Am done here let me wash my plate and go to my room. I leave two popcorns with a bit of gravy on his head.

"I hope he knows that you are this immature" .

I wash my plate and go to my room.So am really going to see him tomorrow but then what if he has a girlfriend. Why didn't I think of that. A guy like him can't be single. You know what I will find out tomorrow I have to try eyy. Let me check him on Facebook am sure I will find something. He isn't appearing am sure his on Instagram. Wow, I can't find him.I guess I will have to go and see him tomorrow.

My phone starts ringing and it's Zoe. Hy how was your date?

"We didn't go we fought on the way so I told him to take me".

Hey,am sorry he will regret it don't worry. She hangs up. Some guys stupid and selfish. I mean who does that. I hope Christan isn't like that. I fall asleep thinking about Zoe and how she's feeling.

I wake and it's only 09:47 and I head downstairs to check if franceur did check my car.

"Morning sleepy head".hands me a cup of coffee".

Morning dummy. Thanks.I hope you did what I asked you to do.

"Yes I did are you ready to meet Mr doc".

His name is Christan am the only one who calls him doc.landing a small punch on his arm.I grab my cereal and head upstairs. I eat while look for his t-shirt. As soon as I find it I iron it and spray my perfume on it.I take my painkiller because am going to move around today. I take a bath and put a little bit of makeup. I wear my black dress that is a bit tight on my waist. I hope I look good. I grab my purse and his t-shirt and head downstairs. I grab the keys to my car and lock all the doors. I get in my car and I decide to check on Zoe first. When I get to Zoe's house I find no one so I drive straight to Christan's house I hope I still remember the house.