Chapter 8

I wake up and Christan is taking a shower so I quickly wake up and get undressed so that I can join him, I hope am not rushing things. I open the door and he examines my body as I'm coming in. Morning naughty boy so you thought I would let you take a shower all by yourself and I say that while his still looking at my naked body. I'm I something you like or something you think you can handle. I try to sound sexy.

"Don't you think it's about time I find out". He then pulls me closer to him and he starts kissing me and I feel his hand drawing circles as it goes down to rub me down there. "How does that feel". He whispers in my ear and he starts kissing me so that I don't reply.I stop kissing him and I kneel down to grab his tool with my mouth with water running down from it and I start putting it in and out from my mouth and I could see that his loving it and he wants more so I go on till he pulls me up to kiss me and I could feel the heat in my body and how my body wants to be attached to his but then he kisses me on my forehead and grabs his towel as he leaves.

"My heart tells me to go back in there and finish what I started as I walk out off the bathroom but then I know why I did that".

No, please don't go. I'm disappointed a bit. Why didn't I pull him closer so that he doesn't go.My body wanted him so bad and I could still feel the heat in my body even though he wasn't with him. I guess we will continue some other time. I bath and I get dressed in my black leggings and this time I don't put on some make up and I wear a black top. I wear my slippers and head downstairs.

Christan's POV

I get dressed and head downstairs so that I can make us breakfast and Franceur and Amanda are still in their rooms so I make breakfast and leave some for them. She appears  dressed in Black, damn this girl loves black and it's like she knows that she turns me on when she's in black. She sits on the table and waits for me to serve her.

"I didn't know you had a degree of teasing". She says that while she bites her bottom lip.

I should be the one saying that you know. You always try to turn me on, I wonder who told you I love seeing you in black.

"Mmh so you thought you were the only one".

Don't rush baby girl I said you try and I whisper in her ear while I put her plate on the the table.

"Mmh okay then if you say so Mr teaser".

I just laugh and start eating.

"ohh I almost forgot do you have plans today if not please escort me I have a short meeting with the owner of  Sonny Express".

What is it about about are you going to be working for him or something.

"I think my dad had something to do with it. His friends with the owner and he said I should start doing something with my life".

Ohh okay I don't mind escorting you maybe he might have interest in me as well I mean I can't always depend on the allowance I get from my dad and Jane.

"Okay thanks I will call you, the meeting is around 16:00 so please be ready around 14:30 so that I don't arrive late".

Okay sure let me get going then, please don't go dressed in that because we won't arrive on time. I stand up and kiss her before I leave.

"Thanks for making breakfast". I shout so that he can hear me.

"It's my  pleasure Mrs P" I can't believe that am the one that is making breakfast and sleeping at my girlfriends places and enjoying all this relationship thing. I thought I will never have this moments in my life. It was worth it giving her a chance to show me all this things that I was missing. I can't even remember when was the last time I had a girlfriend. I start the car and I see her looking at me and I blow her a kiss and she smiles. Damn those pants really reveal her voluptuous body, I didn't know that her body was that sexy damn look at that round ass. I drive off and I turn on the radio to listen to some music. When I get home I find my dad's car on the driveway and his unpacking his stuff and I walk down to help him. Hy Dad.

"Chris, ain't you supposed to be at work and he hugs me".

No I don't work dad. I feel a bit embarrassed.

"Am kidding I know you ain't working.You can carry those two bags and I will bring the rest".Hows the neighborshood here Jane told me you found someone". He Whispers in my ear.

It's okay. Why did she tell him about richelle I guess she couldn't keep it a secret from his husband. I open the door and breakfast is already on the table I guess Jane woke up early today.

"Honey put those down so that we can eat the boys will take them upstairs ain't you tired".Jane says that while she pull him to the table and Jaydan takes the bags from him.

"So how was spending a night at Richelle".

It was okay, where Chloe.

"She's at her apartment bruh she's still studying remember.

Ohh yuh. Let me change these clothes today am escorting Richelle to an interview.

" Ohh she's hard working as well".Man I told you she's worth a try.

Yah thanks man.We put my dad's bags and I head to my room to change. I wear my black jeans and a black golf t-shirt. I'm sure she knows I love black am always dressed in black. I head downstairs so that I can sit and listen to what my dad has to say.Jaydan is already eating so I get some grapes and join them.

"So you guys brought your girlfriends while I wasn't around". He looks at me.

"Mom didn't you tell him about the special dinner that you planned".Jane replies and his eyes move to him.

What special dinner? I ask.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but then it's okay. I wanted you boys to invite them again for dinner so that I don't feel lonely like last time".Jane laughs a bit.

"So am not the reason behind all this special dinner".

"I'm kidding honey, that's my way of telling you that I was lonely while you were not here".she laughs.

"okay what can I say, Your mom is making me feel guilty".He turns his eyes to Jaydan and me and Jaydan and I laugh at the same time.

I'm going to escort Richelle for an interview so I might not join you guys for lunch so don't wait for me.

"Richelle what a lovely name. Okay maybe you should also go for an interview eyy". Jaydan laughs and I keep his foot under the table.

What do you mean by that.

"I can speak to a friend of mine. He runs a company am sure he has something for you".

Thanks a lot I would love that. The money I get from you two is inadequate. I say that to tease him and he laughs and Jaydan turns down his offer before he can even ask me and everyone laughs at his reaction.

"I will tell you once I have given him a call but remind me because I sometimes forget all these important things am old eyy".

My phone rings and it's richelle and I ask to be excused. Babe what's up?

"Is it okay if we go now because my meeting has been postponed and it's a bit earlier".

Yah sure it's okay.

"I'm already outside are you coming".

Are for real. I peak through the window and I see her car, okay am coming.okay change of plans am leaving Richelle's interview has been postponed meaning its a bit earlier so bye and I walk out the house before anyone can reply.When I turn my eyes to her car I see her and she's dressed in her purple suit and black stockings and she's sumptuous. Mm mm you are looking good babe.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself".she giggles.

I sit on the passenger sit and tell her that am not driving and she sighs

"Okay it's okay at least you are coming".

I hope you ain't planning on seducing the guy who's going to interview you. I tease.

"what if I am".she lowers her voice.

Then it means am the interviewer.I lower my voice as well.She drives off.Damn why didn't I choose to drive, she drives slow.when get the after a long drive because she was driving very slow. It a beautiful place but a bit far for her because she drives slow. Instead of a 20 minute drive we drove for almost 40 minutes. I remain in the car and she enter the building.