Chapter 10

2k reads THATS SO COOL PLS 😭
thank you all for waiting for this stupid chapter but i hope you enjoy :))
this is not proofread btw, i really just wanted to get a chapter out

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N, Scaramouche, Kazuha, and Tomo all sat at a round wooden table just in front of Good Hunter, unbothered by the admiring looks they were receiving from the locals.

"Say, Y/N..." Tomo begins.

Y/N turns her attention to the blonde with raised eyebrows.

"Let's say Kazuha and Scaramouche had a crush on you, not that they do, like they totally don't, it's just a scenario."

"Where is this going?" Scaramouche narrows his eyes at Tomo, leaning forward with his arms on the table.

"Shush," Tomo hushes. "Anyways, Y/N. If they both liked you, and you had to be with one, who would you pick?"

"That's a very sudden question." Kazuha murmurs, nudging his bodyguard's side.

"What, I'm just asking!"

"Can I pick Xiao?"

"HUH?!" Scaramouche and Kazuha shout in sync.

"No, Y/N you can't pick Sir Xiao." Tomo shakes his head. "And before you say anything else, you can't pick Thoma either."

Y/N shuts her mouth before shrugging. "I can't pick. I love both equally."

"Come onnn! You must have a favourite or something!" The blonde urges, hoping to get an answer.

"It's like making me pick between my mother or father!" The Princess explains.

"Actually, no, because both your parents are dea-"

"TOMO!" Kazuha shrieks. "Why would you say that?" He whisper-shouts.

Y/N blinks at Tomo's comment. "This is why your crush rejected you."

"Y/N!"

"We should go visit the Cathedral," Kazuha interrupts as his fingers tap repeatedly onto the surface in front of him. "I've heard that Prince Venti often plays the lyre in the front area for the people of Mondstadt."

"That's boring," Scaramouche scoffs, rolling his eyes. "We should go to the Windrise tree."

"Oh shut up, both of you have stupid ideas." Tomo slouches in his chair with a hand to his chin. "What about Prince Diluc's tavern? What's it called? Angel's Share?"

"We're not supposed to be drinking on the job, dimwit." Y/N's bodyguard replies, kicking his own chair back to lean his feet up on the table.

"Feet off the table!" Y/N whisper-shouts as Sara returns with 4 plates of food.

"You ordered for all of us?" Scaramouche asks, doing as the princess had said.

"No, it's all for me," Y/N clicked her tongue. "Of course, it's for all of us. Why do you think it costed so much?"

"If I knew you ordered for those two as well, I wouldn't have paid." The indigo haired boy grumbles, picking up the cutlery set aside from the plates. "Thank you for the meal."

"Don't say that, Scara, that's rude," The Princess sighs. "And you're welcome, even though you technically bought it."

"Man, this stuff is really good!" Tomo blurts out. "Why doesn't Thoma ever cook any Mondstadt dishes?"