nine

Yesterday, Aurora found out that she was failing biology.

Not only biology, but also calculus, physics, and psych. She was even failing Spanish, one of her easiest classes.

Ashton always forced her to come out and see him when she should be studying and doing homework. If she told him she needed to study, he would get angry and question her priorities.

Aurora didn't want to let him down, so she stopped doing homework and studying.

Her parents had grounded her. She couldn't leave the house on weekdays.

But Ashton still wanted to see her, so he told her to sneak out.

Tonight, she did.

She went to Ashton's house when her parents fell asleep. When she knocked on the door, it swung open quickly and she was pulled inside without a word.

She felt lips suddenly crash against hers, trying to sneak a tongue inside her mouth. She was so surprised that she forgot she had to kiss back. She had never kissed anyone before.

Then suddenly she was picked up by her legs and taken to a bedroom. She was thrown on a bed and a body was on top of her, crushing her. She felt hands try to take her shirt off, and she let them.

She felt the same hands try to unzip her pants, and she let them.

Aurora heard the crinkling of a condom wrapper. She told Ashton that she wasn't ready for this. She had never done it before. He told her that he'd make it easy and that it really didn't hurt. She wouldn't feel a thing.

But Aurora didn't want to do it. She told Ashton this more than once, but he told her that he was her boyfriend and he could do whatever he wanted with her. This didn't make Aurora feel good, but she let him.

He made loud noises while he pumped in and out, but Aurora thought they sounded weird. Kind of like an animal grunting. She didn't feel as great as he did. She felt numb.

When he was finished, he rolled off her and said thank you. She said it was no problem.

She still didn't feel good, but it made the beautiful boy feel good. So it was okay with her.

-

hey guys so i sorted everything out i think im getting my life back on track somewhat but like my parents hate me or smth and i feel suckish about home and also my phone was taken away so im so bored with my lifE BUT HEY I HAVE YOU GUYS :)))