ten

Today, Ashton asked Aurora for nudes.

She said she had never sent nudes before, and he said that was okay. He told her to just take a picture of her privates and send them to him. She was hesitant, but he told her there was nothing he hadn't already seen. She still didn't know how to do it and wasn't comfortable, but she said okay.

She heard about nudes getting leaked and was scared, but she trusted Ashton. She went to the bathroom and pulled down her pants. She took a picture. She pulled up her shirt and took off her bra. She took a picture. She sent both to Ashton.

Ashton said they were the best nudes he'd ever gotten. This made her feel good.

Then Ashton sent her a picture of his penis.

She didn't see what was that great about a penis. It was just long and oddly shaped and a strange color. She told him it was okay. This made him mad.

Ashton said she should've appreciated his dick. She said she did, to make him happy, but he didn't believe her. He said she was fat. He said her privates were hairy and that she needed to shave. He asked her if she were an A cup because that's how big her boobs were.

This made Aurora cry.

When Aurora said she was sorry and that she appreciated him, he became much nicer again. He said he was sorry and that he loved her. She had never heard those words before from a guy.

So she said she loved him too. Because not only was she dating a beautiful boy, but this boy made her feel so special.

-

hey friends i'm glad to say that i'm actually so much happier now !!! applause for amanda