fourteen

Aurora had been told to take a long bath when she got home and that thankfully, nothing was broken or damaged. The nurse said she got lucky.

After school, Ashton told her he wanted to see her. Aurora said she didn't want to see him, but he knocked on her door twenty minutes later.

He yelled at her because she had told. The whole school was talking about how he was a violent and unstable person. He didn't like this. All he wanted was to have fun.

Aurora cried. She told him she was sorry and she didn't want to upset him. Ashton said it was too late. He hit her again, hard, right on the face. As soon as Aurora's mom walked in.

She cried and so did Aurora. Her mom had called the cops, who came and led Ashton out. Aurora couldn't stop crying as he was placed in handcuffs.

She curled into her mom's chest as Ashton was led out, calling out to Aurora and begging her to help him. She desperately wanted to, but her mother's hands held a tight grip on her arms. Aurora was forced to ride in the ambulance the hospital to accommodate for her bruises. It wasn't the physical bruises she was worried about; she couldn't stop crying.

She cried because she wouldn't be able to see his beautiful smile while he was in juvenile detention. She wouldn't be able to look into his deep hazel eyes and fall in love.

Aurora had lost her beautiful boy.

-

hello friends tomorrow's gonna be 80 degrees and i didn't shave my legs yet :-)