Chapter Thirty Three: Drunk

At the party, Taehyung was dressed in an indigo shirt and black blazer, paired with black pants, exuding an air of class. You wore a gown with short sleeves, modestly covering you, in a navy blue shade with a slightly puffed silhouette that fit you perfectly.

Your hair was left open, with a braid strategically placed over your bangs, adding a touch of charm to your appearance.

The venue for Namjoon's birthday party was lavish, a spacious hall filled with people you didn't know. The purple lighting created a beautiful atmosphere.

As soon as you and Taehyung entered, he gave you a push, "Go away and don't follow me!" he instructed.

Taehyung pushed you again, causing you to fall onto a chair nearby. He quickly stormed off, leaving you behind.

**

"Hey, Namjoon hyung, happy birthday!" Taehyung greeted his friend.

"Thank you, bro. Where's Y/N?" Namjoon inquired.

Taehyung lied, "She's sick, so she couldn't make it."

Namjoon nodded slowly, and Taehyung started discussing random topics with him. Suddenly, he spotted a familiar figure and exclaimed, "JIMIN????!"

Jimin noticed him and panickedly tried to hide under the table, but Taehyung quickly rushed over to him.

"You're here?!" Taehyung exclaimed, causing the crowd around them to look at them.

Jimin forced an awkward smile and replied, "And you're here too?"

Taehyung responded, "I told you I was going on a honeymoon!"

"Ah, yeah, I thought you two were going somewhere else," Jimin said.

Taehyung responded, "It's my mom's favor."

Lebecca approached them, asking Jimin, "Where were you?"

"I was here," Jimb replied.

Lebecca then noticed Taehyung and exclaimed, "Taehyung?!"

Jimin whispered into Lebecca's ear, "I told you about their forced honeymoon where they are about to kill each other."

Lebecca nodded, her eyes widening.

Suddenly, a one-year-old boy rushed towards Lebecca, hugging her legs and calling her "mom."

"He's..." Taehyung asked, gesturing at the boy.

"M-M-My son," Jimin admitted.

Taehyung gasped in surprise, his eyes widening. "Your son?"

Jimin smiled awkwardly, "I'll explain everything later."

Taehyung lifted the boy into his arms and asked, "How are you?"

Lebecca chimed in, "He can't talk well yet."

"Oh, really? So who is your dad?" Taehyung inquired.