Chapter Fourty Six: Handsome

It's evening, and Taehyung is busy talking on the phone while you lay beside him, scrolling through your own phone. He ends the call and turns to you, his eyes fixed on you.

"What?" you inquire, noticing his gaze.

He responds with a nonchalant "Omelette!"

You react with confusion, "WTF?!?"

He requests, "Just one, please?"

You refuse, "Go make it yourself!!"

Suddenly, Taehyung shifted his gaze from your face to your belly, leaning in towards it, saying, "Look, baby, your eomma is not making me an omelette!!"

You widened your eyes and declared, "I'm not getting trapped!"

He continued talking to your belly, "I'm so hungry, and she won't make just one omelette for me, not even a burnt one!"

You groaned and stood up from the bed, as Taehyung followed you closely behind.

"I'll eat here!" Taehyung announced as he settled into the chair facing the kitchen counter.

"As you wish, I'm going!" you replied, starting to walk away. Suddenly, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto his lap.

"I wanna go!" you protested.

"No, sit here and watch me eat!" he declared, forcing you to remain perched on his lap.

He began eating, glancing at you as you began to whine.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered, bringing the black omelette towards you.

You refused, stating, "I don't wanna eat!"

He threatened, "Open your mouth, or I'll tell mom about you eating chips."

You begrudgingly opened your mouth, and he fed you the omelette.

You opened your mouth, and he fed you. However, you choked on the omelette and quickly reached for water. He smirked and asked, "How was it?"

"How can you eat that?!?!" you exclaimed.

He explained casually, "It's a habit now!"

You looked at him, still in disbelief, and he continued, "It's quite tasty!!"

You expressed your disgust, "Eww!!"

He added, "It tastes like you, uneatable yet I like it." Your eyes widened, and you playfully slapped his arm.

Suddenly, his mother's voice echoed, interrupting the conversation.

"Aww, look at these two!" his mother exclaimed.

You quickly stood up from his lap, stuttering, "A-ahh, Eomma-"

His mother interrupted, "No problem, sweetheart! Continue!"

You shot a glare at him.

"What??" he asked, feigning innocence.

You expressed your embarrassment, "God, it was so embarrassing!"

He smirked and replied, "No, it wasn't!"

You whined and left the kitchen in frustration.

"I'M GOING TO SLEEP!" Taehyung yelled.

"I'm going to sleep!" he repeated.

"Can't you keep it quiet, idiot, I've already heard you!" you shouted back.

"You shut your mouth!" he retorted.

"Jerk, let me sleep, or else..." you threatened.

"Or else what, huh?!" he challenged.