The song

{Avia}
I grabbed emmi by the wrist an stormed out of the place we used to call home. Why would dad do that to us? His only daughters? I didn't even try to hold in tears because there was no reason to cry. emmi however, she was a mess. tears stained her soft face her eyes were as red as tomatoes. I saw her "trixin" hat in her bag. 10 year old me wanted to tear it up. such "family" this was.
{emmi}
Daddy didn't want us anymore. I cried all the way to where Avia was taking us. she knew the way because one of her friends from school was there. it was getting dark and my legs are tired.
"Avia" I complained " how much longer?"
"Not much, only 5 streets" she replied
I started singing songs in my head. I didn't realise what I was singing until Avia scolded me. the shay Carl song. it wasn't long until I started singing a song
{Avia}
we finally got to the orphanage. After a chat with the owner lady we went up to our rooms. I pulled out a cd, my favourite song came in first.
Evanescence-my immortal
I started to sing along to the words, it's made me cry.
"Im so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears. and if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave 'cause your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone."
At this point, emmi joined in

"These wounds won't seem to heal. this pain is just to real. there's just so much that time cannot erase"

{shay}
Avias song Came on upstairs. I Leander against the table and listened to it. thinking of all of my kids
"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. and I held your hand thorough all of these years".
I stopped. the rest of the song, I used to feel that way about my kids. until now.

{Gavin's pov}
One song stuck in my head. just one it went like
(a/n from where shay stopped)
" but you still have all of me."
They didnt. what was I? I couldn't do anything. no wonder no one visited me. I thought of my mom and how she sung me that song. her soft voice and watery eyes when she heard it.

{emmi}
I listened to the song and thought of my old life. how my dad used to care. my brothers and I, always were together.
"You used to captivate me by your resonating light. now I'm bound by the life you left behind. your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams. your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."

{all the butlers}
"These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just to real. there's just to much time cannot erase. when you'd cried When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. when you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. and I held your hand thorough all of these years".

{Avia}
I sighed before singing the last line
"But you still have. all of me"
I looked up to the clouds. mom was up there somewhere.

*********reads=654***********