1k special part 2

Reads=1.13k

*flashback over*
I didn't know what happened. we kissed I guess. I ran home, just in time for tea.

{joes pov} ooohhhhh)

Avia ran off, I hope I didn't upset her. I looked around to figure out where exactly we were. I noticed she left her penny behind, I stood on it and skate to her house. I rode past her uncles house, they all looked quite sad but that none of my business. Her car wasn't there so I assumed she was home alone, I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I turned the knob it was unlocked but there was beer bottles every where, I walked upstairs to avias room, all her stuff was gone, so was Emmis and brocks. I sighed and left.
"Check the orphanage" kayli said
"Oh, ok thank you"
Why would she be there? What's happened? Why didn't she say?
I skated as fast as I could down to sunnyside an knocked frantically on the door.
"Hi, may I help you" a nice looking lady said
"Uh yeah hi. I'm looking for Avia butler"
"We are eating at the moment,can I pass something on"
"Um no, I just really need to talk to
her"
"Ok, well come in and sit down, she'll be with you in a minute"
I thanked her and sat down, it looked quite alright here, the was pictures if every single child with their names, I looked around for butler, Avia and emmi just looked sad but daxton an Brock looked bloody, cut and bruised.
Gavin? Where was Gavin? What was going on?
"Joe? What are you doing here?" Avia asked supprising me
"Explain" I strictly said as I crossed my arms and sat down
"I-I-I can't" she almost shouted
"Why are you here Avia, where Gav and why are Brock and daxton covered in bruises"
"Get out" she said through gritted teeth
I ignored her and carried on
"Why are your cousins so upset, why have you been skipping school, where's your mom and dad?"
"Get out" she said I a voice I've never heard
I ignored again and carried on with my questions
"Why is your house covered in beer bottles, why do you look so run down, why are you in an orphanage?
"I said get out" she shouted
"I'm your boyfriend, you shouldn't talk to me like that" I said calmly
"I'm not your girlfriend, you kissed me!" She said with tears going down her eyes
"Ahh yes, but you kissed back now didn't you Avia"
"Just leave, leave and never come back, I never want to see you again"
I smirked and kissed her, she pulled back and slapped me, I looked at the audience I gathered and winked before leaving.

{Avia}
"Avia, someone is here to see you" my hall said
"Ok, I'll go to the office in a minute"
I really hoped it was Gavin and brai, I really, really did. I finished my tea and walked into the office. I saw the last person I wanted to see. he wouldn't stop asking questions, I told him enough times to get out, why wasn't he going? What! He went to my house, he had no right to.
He leaned in and kissed me, I pulled back and slapped him, I ran upstairs with tears streaming down my face.
I walked into my bedroom to see one thing...