Birthday

Reads=1.22k

{Avia}
"Avia, can we talk to you" I heard the people call for me downstairs. I sighed but went anyway.
"It's your birthday soon and we want to do something cool"
"I don't want I do anything"
"Nothing?"
"Zilp, nothing"
"Snowboarding? A holiday? Concert? Shopping? Skydiving? Bunjee jumping?"
"Uh bunjiee jumping!" I screamed
"Can I invite a friend?" I asked
"Sure" she smiled
I quickly ran upstairs to text Julie, max, Tyler and livvi, my 4 best friends

A: omg, guy who free on Saturday
J: I'll ask
L: I'm free
M: same
T: I'm at the gym, I'll ask later tho
A: k well imma go bunjiee jumping for my birthday wanna come?

Everyone replied saying the could go so we started to plan abit more.
Everyone was coming round on Tuesday with sleepover stuff, all the other kids are going out for the night with a worker so we'll have the house to our self.
I went down stairs to start making myself some lunch when all the other kids came in expecting me to my theirs as well. about 15 kids all shouting different things at me, eventually I made Emmis and put all the bread, butter, spread, salad all of that stuff on the table.
After emmi finished, we both went upstairs to our room.
"Do you think I'm fat?" Emmi questioned
"Babe, your beautiful" I comforted
She nodded then went to bed, its was quite late, we were talking for ages.

**Tuesday**
All the kids left, not sure where to but they had about 3 bags each. they packed it all into the mini van and drove off, me and Riley (who owns this place) sat patiently and waited for everyone. soon enough they were all here.
We said the usual greetings and got on the other minibus. I sat in between Julie and Livvi and Tyler and max sat in the back.after a 5 mile walk, we got to the bridge. my smile faded when I saw who was stood there.

---------------
It's so short I'm sorry lolololol anyway, I have nothing else to say. my reads are found up really quick so thankyou!