1k special part 1

Reads=1.12k
{avia}
I looked at my brother one last time before leaving the room, pale, slim and weak. I hope he doesn't blame himself for what's happened.
Emmi and I left the hospital after being discharged and walked to the orphanage. once we got there emmi started having a panic attack, she didn't want to have to share a room with anyone apart from me. luckily, there was a few spare rooms and we were aloud to share one of them. got changed into a black galaxy hoodie and faded jeans and emmi wore a spotted jumper and leggings (picture on top or side) and because I was 13, I was aloud out on my own. I penny boarded down to the park to meet joe. he was my best friend and we lived each other. I say in the bench and started to sip my Arizona tea that I earlier brought from the shops then waited for joe.
{emmi}
"Emmi" called sue
She was my social worker so I had to go down, I walked into the office and my two brothers were there, I hugged them both, they were to share a room next to ours. avia just went out and the boys went to set up their room.
"Hi emmi, lets talk abit"
"Ok, about what?"
"Well, the police need to talk to you tomorrow and because avia is over 12, she can get adopted by herself whereas you and your brothers have to go together"
"Oh, um, ok"
" Talking of brothers, Gavin is uh, still very ill, we don't know if, or when he will wake up"
i started to cry
" Don't cry, your dads gone into prison counselling"
It hurt to think but, I'm glad my dads in prison
"Tomorrow, couples will come in and look for people to adopt so get ready, the police will come after so don't worry about that"
"Okay" and with that I left.

{avia}
It's been 30 mins and he still isn't here, maybe I should leave. I stood up and turned around. I got on my penny board and skated away. I soon fell off but was caught by joe. He picked me up then pressed his lips against mine, we kissed for a while then separated
"Hey best friend" he smirked
"Uh joe, why did you do that?"
" I love you avia, always have, ever since I first met you, that's why I was upset when you asked to be best friends.
*flashback*
It my first day of kindergarten , I played with a boy and we played in the sand pit
"Hi, I'm joe" he said
"Hi, my name is avia"
"That's a nice name, want to play something else?"
"Only on one condition"
"What?"
"You be my best friend" I said
He looked upset and sad
"Fine! Don't be my best friend then" I shouted
"No avia, I want to be your best friend it's just, ugh, nothing, let's be best friends forever and ever"