Emmi?

{emmi}
I was going downstairs to get some pizza but someone pushed me! I screamed, hitting every step with a different part of my body. I hit my head but that's all I remember.

{Avia}
I called for help, one of the care workers came running and called an ambulance, Cathy acted sad and upset, even though I knew she pushed my sister.
I stroked Emmis blonde hair, she is trying to grow it long. soon, I heard sirens, they put my sister on a stretcher, I tried to run in with her but I wasn't allowed.
* 5 hours later*
{mystery man}
I walked into the hospital, looking for young, vulnerable girls to take home. I needed a slave and money. after I used her, ild sell her on.
I was on floor 46 when I saw the perfect girl. blue eyes. blonde hair. tall. her name was Kerry, what a great name. I started walking over to her, I almost was there when her family ran towards her. dammit. then all of a sudden, a girl got pushed in a bed going past me. although young, she looked helpful, like she had been through alot, therefore would do these things for me, else I would remind her of her past, whatever it was. her eyes were closed but her hair was blonde and just past her shoulders, 11 years old. medium hight. emmi butler.
She opened her green eyes and I quickly covered her mouth.
"You will do everything I say or else"
She nodded in agreement and I called for the nurse. after finning in a few forms, my "daughter" and I were able to leave. I shoved her into the back of my truck and tied her hand and feet together, along with duck taping her mouth shut. we drove home and I shut her in the basement. she was weak and injured so I didn't start the abuse,I just had to make it worse.
I ran upstairs and got a belt, chair and other equipment. I tied her to the chair and ripped the duct tape of her mouth
e= emmi
M=mystery man

M: tell me your past
E: no
I hit her with the belt, causing a cut along her face
M: tell me now?
E: ok fine, *tells past*
M: now, I'll untie you from this chair and you'll do as I say
She didn't reply. I untied her and told her to walk to the wall. I undressed her and handcuffed both her hands and legs, leaving her in a star position against the cold wall, I got a new pice of duct tape and taped her mouth shut again. she rattled the chains so I hit her, that should teach her.

{avia}
I ran to the hospital to find out my dad took my sister! I ran to his house, it wasn't to far away. The door was unlocked so I ran in. shay, who I refuse to call dad, was surrounded by beer bottles, and Brock was covered in bruises. luckily shay was passed out on the floor. I ran to my brother and gently picked him up
"Is emmi here? Where's daxton?" I asked
"Emmi isn't here and daxton is locked in the basement" he replied "when will emmi be back?"
I didn't reply because I didn't know, keeping Brock on my hip, I ran down to get my baby brother. the key was right next to the door so I opened the door. daxton was laying at the bottom of the stairs, in a puddle of blood. I ran down and picked up his lifeless body and ran to the hospital. I didn't notice that a co-worker was following me this whole time.
Told the nurses to take care of my brothers and keep them together and not to let "shay butler" take them, I told them the story and they said that they would put them in the orphanage when they are ready. next I went to talk to the boss of the hospital, telling him that an intruder stole my sister! He told me that he will get detectives to look for her and that the hospital system will now be more secure.
I started to walk back to the orphanage. I was walking along the bridge
"Maybe I should join my mom. I know I need to take care of things though, my brothers and sister. I can't leave them. but, I don't belong here. life is to hard, my siblings have other people here for them, but the people here for me? They are all dead or dying. this is the right thing to do.
I jumped.

--------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Ohhh, what's going to happen?
Reads=815 🎉
5 votes for the next chapter 😘 buyyaahhhhhhh